Home

OMG..TITANS D AND O BOOKS!!!

This is a discussion on OMG..TITANS D AND O BOOKS!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13
Icon14 OMG..TITANS D AND O BOOKS!!!

OMG...I've just been looking through a few playbooks...and I have looked at the Titans D book before and it was very good for 4-3 D and it also has the 4-4...but then I thought lets look at there Offense playbook...knowing they had one of the top HB's in the league...and i just stumbled on a book that has so many crazy run plays and not to mention the amount of pass plays.

I recommend people check out both play books!!!

Has anyone else stumbled onto these play books and does anyone else like or recommend any other play books for the old and new people of OS and madden to try out???

Let us know??

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2009, 01:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: OMG..TITANS D AND O BOOKS!!!

I started an offline franchise tonight with the Bengals, using their play books, I have to say I really like the offense. It has a nice mix of run and pass plays. Probably my favorite thing is that it has passes where it moves the receivers around. I struggle to throw to the right side of the field, don't know why never had a problem before, so my "number 1" is usually way behind in catches. With this playbook I am throwing to all my receivers because there are plays where Ocho lines up left then right, then in the slot, seems to be the same with Coles. If this isn't a factor for you or not what you're looking for sorry. I just had to say I am enjoying this franchise very much, wish Benson was a little faster but oh well. I recommend anybody looking for a fun team to play with try the Bengals.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:49 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12

I've been trying out the Panther's playbook for a few games, it's pretty good. Nothing spectacular but it works for what I use it for (power running with Steven Jackson with some passing sprinkled in). I'll look into the Titans' playbooks tomorrow.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:05 AM   #4
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkedklwnz
I started an offline franchise tonight with the Bengals, using their play books, I have to say I really like the offense. It has a nice mix of run and pass plays. Probably my favorite thing is that it has passes where it moves the receivers around. I struggle to throw to the right side of the field, don't know why never had a problem before, so my "number 1" is usually way behind in catches. With this playbook I am throwing to all my receivers because there are plays where Ocho lines up left then right, then in the slot, seems to be the same with Coles. If this isn't a factor for you or not what you're looking for sorry. I just had to say I am enjoying this franchise very much, wish Benson was a little faster but oh well. I recommend anybody looking for a fun team to play with try the Bengals.
No I'm not looking for a play book, I just stumbled upon that one, I'm doing a franchise with the Chiefs and I've just started season 2 and Hired Norv Turner, the Charger HC...so I'm playin with his books!!!

I was just askin to see if people change up and what other books people like, mainly for new people to OS and madden!!

Old 10-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

I play the Run Heavy one a lot.

I'm a sucker for unorthodox formations like the Jumbo T and the Full House.

Plus, I like to run the ball. A lot. So as many formations as I can run it from and to as many quality backs as possible, that's the one for me.

I ought to try Miami's playbook sometime. They love to run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2009, 02:13 AM   #6
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I play the Run Heavy one a lot.

I'm a sucker for unorthodox formations like the Jumbo T and the Full House.

Plus, I like to run the ball. A lot. So as many formations as I can run it from and to as many quality backs as possible, that's the one for me.

I ought to try Miami's playbook sometime. They love to run.
Yeah I checked Miami's book but surprisingly they didn't have many run plays, not like the giants who have near 100 run plays, titans 91 run plays, run heavy had the most obviously with over 100!!

Last edited by z ROCKnROLLA z; 10-20-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:47 AM   #7
Rookie

I switch up my playbooks based on who I am playing. It is really more of a thing to keep it fresh. I try to call at least 40 different plays a game and probably average 45 - 50 different plays.

I started out using Denvers which is a good balanced playbook. Then I switched to Seattles (because I use the Seahawks), which isn't too bad, just a little boring. Right now I am using Detroit's because I heard they had a good one. I really like it. It has some good crossing routes, a FL screen, all the usual good solid playbook plays (standard passing and running plays), as well as a HB Pass I belive (although I haven't used that one, yet, I believe I did see it in there).

I've heard New Englands is good, and a lot of people like the Bears.

So, that is FWIW.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by z ROCKnROLLA z
No I'm not looking for a play book, I just stumbled upon that one, I'm doing a franchise with the Chiefs and I've just started season 2 and Hired Norv Turner, the Charger HC...so I'm playin with his books!!!

I was just askin to see if people change up and what other books people like, mainly for new people to OS and madden!!
Norv? That's a disgrace...

Did you fire Haley? lol If so, why?

And, I will have to check out the titans books, since I love running the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »