Home

Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE HELP

This is a discussion on Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE HELP within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-21-2009, 08:01 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
I am using the Redskins.... I'm 1-1 right now (lost to the gmen by 25 and beat the rams by 4) and im also using RnR's slider set..... I kept the team as is for the first year and will rebuild during the off season. as old as Portis is getting, he is still a beast running the ball.... but the skins D is so BAD outside of haynesworth.
i disagree about the defense. the corners are pretty decent, laron landry is fast and hits hard. chris horton can stick with a te and is a pretty solid tackler. as far as the line, put orakpo at end (as he should be) and he's pretty unstoppable.

ha, not that way in real life- but playing with them on madden is a different story.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #18
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE

Well you see I had started one with the Redskins with these sliders the other night, went to run out real quick turned into a while and was in the middle of the game againast the Rams and the console shutoff. I had beaten the Giants 31-30 without devin thomas or malcolm kelly and marko mitchell had 7 catches for 203 yards and 2 tds filling in. Those Gmen corners focused on Moss and Randle El, but anyway I kinda lost interest in the Redskins now that that happened and it sucks cuz I was enjoying it.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:18 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by peavy_44
I kinda lost interest in the Redskins now that that happened and it sucks cuz I was enjoying it.
It doesn't have to suck. You can continue to enjoy playing as the Redskins. You've got options here.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

I started a franchise with the titans (with some roster tweaks.. the current roster is still too kind to the titans).

They need help in the secondary, have a lot of key players with expiring contracts, a QB controversy and play in a loaded division. Nice uniforms to boot.

Plus its a sad/fun feeling when you have the most explosive player in the NFL and aren't able to give the ball to him cause nick harper thinks (insert QB here) should have a career day.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #21
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

Haha filter thats funny, I was thinkin about the Titans too, trying to revive Vince's career. Will make a decision as soon as my Phillies get done winning this game. So figure i'll start around 11:30-Midnight EST.

ALSO DOES ANYONE WANT TO FOLLOW THIS VIA A BLOG OR WEBPAGE OR JUST THE DYNASTY HQ FORUM?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 05:39 PM   #22
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

last call for help as I plan on getting this started tonight.

Old 10-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 36

How bout you be every team. Let the CPU do everything else for every other team and intervene for them when you want to. Then if you get bored with the team you pick or you get too good with them, then you switch teams.

You could switch teams if:

-You win a superbowl with the team you were rebuilding.

-You think that IRL you would have been fired.

-You don't like your team, and like the foundation of another team.

This is cool for this and also if the Patriots sign Matt Ryan, because then you can switch the CPUs rosters so they aren't unrealistic. Also adjust coaching scheme sliders for other teams.

For teams I'd suggest possibly the Bills. You'd have a lot of decisions to make. Is Edwards the franchise QB? Is Lynch that good, and can you survive with just Fred Jackson? What will you do with T.O.? This team is in a tough division too.

O and put this in the Dynasty HQ forum please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »