Home

Old 10-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Madden AI

We all know the AI in this game is horrible. It just totally needs to be redone. Mostly people talk bout the gameplay AI which yes is terrible, but I find the CPU AI in Franchise horrible as well. So many 3-4 teams signing guys like Freeny for the DE. I wouldn't mind if they signed him and then moved him to OLB, that'd actually be really cool if the game was that adaptive. Also 3-4 teams will never have enough linebackers. They need to sign/DRAFT pass rushing OLB's, which they never do and they never have near enough depth at MLB. Also speaking of the draft there needs to be more variety for 3-4 teams. There really isn't many 3-4 NT's or 3-4 DE's or 3-4 OLB's to ever draft.

Another example is I'll have teams like the Jets draft a RB in round 1, ARE YOU KIDDING, they have Greene, Jones, AND Washington already at RB. Teams will also continually draft QB's in round one eventhough they already have 2, sometimes 3 young QB's on their roster. Another thing is the CPU is horrible at setting their depth chart etc etc etc.

Overall the AI in franchise really needs a lot of work, so I feel like I'm actually competing against a worthy adversary!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »