Home

Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE HELP

This is a discussion on Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE HELP within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

OVR: 4
Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE HELP

So here we go, after months of searching for a slider set, I have found one by using RockNRolla's new set. Also I have decided to go with the draft classes generated by the game because although it breaks my heart since I have been using the NCAA ones since their inception into Madden. So therefore if I could just get some suggestions on where to go from here, what team to use, whether to sim year one and go from there or whatever. Any suggestions would be welcomed, I plan to start tonight sometime.

Thanks,
Bryan

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE

Well if you would like a challenge then I would say either the Rams, Raiders, Browns, or Lions.

They all need a lot of work to become top notch teams. I think the Raiders will be the hardest if done realistically because of their contracts IMO.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Finally found the right sliders, now need help choosing a Franchise team! PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
Well if you would like a challenge then I would say either the Rams, Raiders, Browns, or Lions.

They all need a lot of work to become top notch teams. I think the Raiders will be the hardest if done realistically because of their contracts IMO.
Not much of a challenge with the rams, raiders, and browns because of weak divisions. All four of those teams are in rebuilding stage so if you want a real challenge use the lions in a tough nfc north
Old 10-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gharris2228
Not much of a challenge with the rams, raiders, and browns because of weak divisions. All four of those teams are in rebuilding stage so if you want a real challenge use the lions in a tough nfc north
You're joking about Raiders and Browns being in a weak division right?

Raiders have Broncos and Chargers
Browns have Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers.

Even the Rams are in a tougher division than what people give them credit for. Arizona defending NFC champions, 49ers have a strong defense and a good running game, and Seattle is a different team now that Hasselbeck is back playing.

Like I said if played realistically they could be challenging.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
You're joking about Raiders and Browns being in a weak division right?

Raiders have Broncos and Chargers
Browns have Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers.

Even the Rams are in a tougher division than what people give them credit for. Arizona defending NFC champions, 49ers have a strong defense and a good running game, and Seattle is a different team now that Hasselbeck is back playing.

Like I said if played realistically they could be challenging.
uhh yea? weak divisons compared to the nfc north, packers bears and vikings nothing weak about these guys. you forgot about the chiefs haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Lol wanna give us any clue on what kind of team you want? Telling us to just help you find a team doesn't really help us in trying to help you. lol. For instance, do you want a team with a good RB? Or a good QB? A good defense? A team that's in a tough division? A rebuilding team or an elite team? Like what do you want?
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #7
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

billyboy and gharris thanks for the input, yes, I am all about realism and was already thinking about the raiders, so therefore right now they will have the lead here, but would like to hear some other opinions. also if anyone would want me to post this franchise in the franchise section for those of you who would like to follow because I plan on keeping this franchise for a long while as I really love these sliders.

Old 10-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

I want an overall challenge, thats why I didn't really put anything out there, was just open to any suggestions really.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »