Home

How unreal is this?

This is a discussion on How unreal is this? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-22-2009, 01:27 AM   #9
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: How unreal is this?

Should of ran in Shotgun for the last 7 seconds then throw it away or run out of bounds.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:29 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbk
So I was up 10 and the guy gets a td with 128 and no time outs left. Anyway he kicks it deep which I didn't understand cause It won me the game.

Anyway I kneel on play 1 and he uses his time out so there's 122 left. 2 more kneel downs would leave 7 seconds left so I run to get that extra time off and Mcgahee fumbles and he ends up getting a td ..... Why couldn't of he just onsided it
Dude you still should have won by 3 McFly McFly.......
Old 10-22-2009, 01:30 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
He called time outs when he had none? He must have gone to the Chris Weber School of Playcalling...
hilarious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #12
All Star

OVR: 33

3 kneels and punt.

Dime Prevent. 0.0001% of completion.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 13

The inconsistencies by the OP in this thread would lead me to think that he's lying.

First: He says the guy had no (the word not the number 0 so it can't be a typo) timeouts then he later says the guy took a timout.

Second: He says he's up by 10 with 7 seconds left and he fumbles but he then says the guy beats him!! So the guy gets a minimum of 10 points in 7 seconds?!?
While it is possible (the guy returned the fumble for a TD, then does an onside kick, then somehow gets the ball back and manages to score a FG or TD with what i assume is 2/3 seconds left on the clock), it didn't happen cos the OP would have said that in his original post.

Ergo, I call BS.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:39 AM   #14
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
The inconsistencies by the OP in this thread would lead me to think that he's lying.

First: He says the guy had no (the word not the number 0 so it can't be a typo) timeouts then he later says the guy took a timout.

Second: He says he's up by 10 with 7 seconds left and he fumbles but he then says the guy beats him!! So the guy gets a minimum of 10 points in 7 seconds?!?
While it is possible (the guy returned the fumble for a TD, then does an onside kick, then somehow gets the ball back and manages to score a FG or TD with what i assume is 2/3 seconds left on the clock), it didn't happen cos the OP would have said that in his original post.

Ergo, I call BS.
No, he says he is up by 10 and the other guy scored with 128 left. Thus, he is now up by 3 with the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »