Home

In Game Stat Display Banners

This is a discussion on In Game Stat Display Banners within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
In Game Stat Display Banners

Someone please help me on this. I have searched all over this forum and have not found anything written about this. I recently downloaded the most recent update for Madden 10 and when I began my franchise all the in game stat display banners were wacked out. Previously, they had been great for all my preseason games but now for the season games I would get a display banner for my team (The Falcons) and there would be no text in it! Or worse still, some games would have the banner with text in it but it would say something about the Bears instead of the Falcons! Plus, the frequency of the stat display bannesr seems to have significantly dropped off.

Now, in play now mode everything works fine. So I am wondering if it is some gliche in offline franchise mode. Does anyone know the answer to this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: In Game Stat Display Banners

Don't worry it happens for everyone, you'll get a lot of info on the Bengals too!!!
Patch 1 did something, but I'm sure it will be sorted in patch 2!!!

Old 10-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Really? That's what I was afraid of. Patch 1 screwed up something that was perfectly fine with the game to fix something else. Oh well. When does patch 2 get released?
Old 10-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #4
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
Really? That's what I was afraid of. Patch 1 screwed up something that was perfectly fine with the game to fix something else. Oh well. When does patch 2 get released?
Not sure now, they held the release back, as they want to fix and address as many issues as possible.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks for the info man. I think I know all that I ever wanted to know about the Browns and the Bengals now...lol. I can't wait until they get this fixed with patch 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Me too! I play as the Vikings and all I get is information about the Bengals and Bears...yuck!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #7
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

I knew that it wasn't possible for every team in the NFL to start out as the Decatur Staleys!!!

A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 28

I think the patch will be released next week. From what I read, EA is known to release patch details after the patch passes certification by MS and Sony.

I have seen the same issues with the information banners. It seems the Bengals information is used for all teams...Same thing goes for numbers on the helmets. For some teams, the numbers show up as squares, which was specified as fixed in the next patch.

If you want more patch details, go to Pastapadre.com...He has an entire write up....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »