Home

Progression Still Broke

This is a discussion on Progression Still Broke within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Progression Still Broke

It's still broke imo. I mean 2 years into my franchise I'll always have WAY to many players in the 90's, especially WR's. Also way to many guys with A/B potential. There's got to be some way to make progression more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Progression Still Broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG4L
It's still broke imo. I mean 2 years into my franchise I'll always have WAY to many players in the 90's, especially WR's. Also way to many guys with A/B potential. There's got to be some way to make progression more realistic.
Stop making threads bashing the game. We already know it's problems. Either post in the wishlist what you want fixed or use the gripe thread. We don't need 2 threads bashing the game. Threads are for questions tips and stories about the game.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:29 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 13

i disagree. i have maybe 6-7 guys in the 90's. some decent low/mid 80's for most starting spots. 70-50 as backups/depth. i think the progression is pretty solid this year. now, i'm not too happy with the player capping potential crap, but that's a different story.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:31 AM   #4
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Progression is excellent, best of any next gen Madden so far.

Guys regress and progress realistically. Finally.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #5
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Sooo, which is it? One guys says its broke, another guy gets pissed and says we all know its broke stop posting...then we get a I think its fine and then the previous poster says it GREAT just like it is!

This is why I have a problem with Madden. There seems to be way too many 'camps' in Madden. Haters and fanbois make it really tough to get a solid reading on this game.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 9

progression of a player is pre-detrmined in m10
Old 10-23-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

yeah...I don't see the issue of having too many guys in the 90's. I'm in my 5th year and I only have maybe 5 guys rated 90 or above.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 10-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 36

The Progression is the best its ever been in a long time in Madden. It still needs some fine tuning. Players potential shouldnt be capped. Not enough declining from top players and probably need some higher jumps in overalls for younger players. With this I think progression would be awesome.

I was just saying if you hate it, put it in the gripe thread or make a wishlist on how to fix it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »