Home

Progression Still Broke

This is a discussion on Progression Still Broke within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Progression Still Broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavp3
progression of a player is pre-detrmined in m10

THANK YOU, Someone who has a basic understanding LOL. I don't know how the other people can't see this? Have you people not noticed the same people get good everytime and it's SO EASY to know who to pickup etc. in franchise mode. And you can't be serious, best progression lol? Ok do a franchise and go through 2 years and then look at the WR's. Don't tell me there isn't way to many WR's rated to high.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavp3
progression of a player is pre-detrmined in m10
No it isn't.

This is just a vote, isn't it? We don't need to give any reasoning? Well, you didn't.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG4L
Have you people not noticed the same people get good everytime and it's SO EASY to know who to pickup etc. in franchise mode. And you can't be serious, best progression lol? Ok do a franchise and go through 2 years and then look at the WR's. Don't tell me there isn't way to many WR's rated to high.
Should it really be a suprise to us that the players with most potential make the most progress?
The only problems are:
We get an immediate and accurate view of a players potential once we sign him.
The scouting process gives too quick and too accurate a view of a players potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richieh
Should it really be a suprise to us that the players with most potential make the most progress?
The only problems are:
We get an immediate and accurate view of a players potential once we sign him.
The scouting process gives too quick and too accurate a view of a players potential.
I agree with your first part, the potential ABCDF thing is too static and easily recognized...this should have a chance to shift up and down depending on injuries, performance and team dynamics (coach and other team members)...example WR potential should at least be partially tied to the QB/Coach, ditto for other positions

but I feel like the scouting process is right on for not giving true potentials despite the high" rating it might indicate on the scouting screen, even though it does give very accurate representations of thier other skills...but NOT all of the ones that might be of primary use. knowing a guy's tackle/speed/ect but not his AWR or MCV/ZCV or INJ isnt as complete as you might require...
Old 10-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richieh
No it isn't.

This is just a vote, isn't it? We don't need to give any reasoning? Well, you didn't.
i had a running back who did not even play a season and he progressed like 6 points up and my starting running back only progressed like 5 points, even if the running back who did not play a season had A potential he still should not gain 6 points.

anything to say back
Old 10-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #14
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Gripe thread.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines/Air Force Falcons.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »