Home

It's Not Fun any more

This is a discussion on It's Not Fun any more within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 04:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Angry It's Not Fun any more

My madden experience is shot, hell two weeks ago I lost 50 bucks because my rival (bother) caught a ball in the end zone which I went for the swat not the interception but the ball morph through my hands, HELLO! YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME . Every time I play I feel like it's a dead end job, not going nowhere with fun factor, WAY TO MANY B.S happens in this game. Remember when after a all night of madden you look at your session partner and be like one more man now its like one in done for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 04:26 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: It's Not Fun any more

Hey it's just like real football where you go through ups & downs

Things are never going to be perfect in a video game

I Just had a great game with a buddy of mine and he tried hitting a WR on a crossing route, but it went right through his hands and right into Ray Lewis's hands...who was right behind him !!

I thought this was a great animation because stuff like this can happen in real life and you can only emulate real life things sooooo much in a football video game

Now after my buddy and I talked about it....We came to the conclusion that he probably lead the receiver too much and threw it to hard

Sorry, but if you play this game like a real game of simulation NFL football....Like my buddy and I do........You will have an absolute blast !!

By the way !! the final score was ME / Baltimore 25 and My buddy / Chicago 18 and out of the 50 plus games we have played thus far, this was the best yet because it had a little of everything including 7 lead changes.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well the only thing I really can't stand bout madden 10 is how the blocking on the oline is crappy and how the QB is slow as a snail when moving in the pocket after the snap compared to last year. If Ian would fix the way the QB moves in the pocket to where they are not moving at a sluggish pace and improve the oline blocking then I would be completely happy with madden 10.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #4
Rookie

Got2Words4ya's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeyz21
My madden experience is shot, hell two weeks ago I lost 50 bucks because my rival (bother) caught a ball in the end zone which I went for the swat not the interception but the ball morph through my hands, HELLO! YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME . Every time I play I feel like it's a dead end job, not going nowhere with fun factor, WAY TO MANY B.S happens in this game. Remember when after a all night of madden you look at your session partner and be like one more man now its like one in done for me.
Quit playing then don't come here don't post ever again nobody feels sorry for you
Old 10-24-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

We have a gripe thread.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines/Air Force Falcons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »