Home

Relocation FAIL

This is a discussion on Relocation FAIL within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-24-2009, 06:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Relocation FAIL

hey evereybody,

i play a franchise with my brother ( raiders and buccaneers) and we both decided to relocate after 4 seasons into our franchise. so we created new uniforms, stadiums yala yala...next offseason comes around and only his uniforms and stadium looks the way he designed it, i got that ugly yellow brown white jerseys that look like used toilet paper and the default stadium!! no way I'm going to play with these...well lets start a new franchise

is it that hard to save two new stadiums and jerseys??? i'm pretty pi**ed right now...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 06:30 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Relocation FAIL

Don't delete... because when you relocate and its successful the next season you can edit everything again its located directly beneath injury report, so Im sure you can just do your jerseys and stadium again and it will show up fine, because thats happened to me a time or two haha
Old 10-24-2009, 06:48 AM   #3
Rookie

praise the lord...you're right! thank you! would've been dissapointed if EA screwed up on this, always annoying to lose all the progress you've been through in building up those raiders
Old 10-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 12

Why would you want to relocate the Bucs? They have good unis and they're the only stadium with a freaking PIRATE SHIP IN IT. If I could, I would find some way to get the Cowboys to play all their home games in Raymond James Stadium.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

i actually like the bucs unis and stadium too.....the 49ers.....no so much. the browns whole franchise just sucks. except for Joe Thomas
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »