Home

Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release

This is a discussion on Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release

Am I the only person who hasn't played Madden since their favorite basketball game as been released, weather it's 2K or Live? Since the Franchise Mode is screwed up in Madden it just doesn't have much replay value to me. The online games are cool but you mostly just play people who find a glitch play that is unstoppable and just do it over and over again. I'm a Franchise/Dynasty guy and believe me I think the Dynasty mode in Live is worse than Madden but Live totally redid the gameplay and every game is fun and exciting to play. The Live Team did a smart thing by going to get Mike Wang from the competition, I think the Madden Team needs to do the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release

the reason i stopped playin is cause madden is garbage i use to play madden year round regardless of wat gm was out but since next gen madden i havent been in madden like i was back in the glory years (ps2)
Old 10-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release

I haven't played it since the 2nd week of the NFL season. Has the second patch been released yet?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »