Home

Loss of connection = Loss of game

This is a discussion on Loss of connection = Loss of game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4
Loss of connection = Loss of game

Madden 2010 is a great game to me...I give it 9 out of 10. I Went from 2k5 to Madden 2010 as I just bought a 360 and need my football fix. Now aside from the user not being able to challenge different aspects of a play, and that stupid camera that follows a player when they break free to the TD (this is really no biggie)...I have no other complaints except for this huge problem: Sore losers that disconnect their 360 conveniently when I'm about to win a game. It's always in the fourth quarter when I'm winning and they have no chance. Yesterday I counted 5 games I shouldve won!!!! You try that in NBA 2k10 and you can count one in the L column and I would win. I admit I've done friendly quits when I'm getting blown out...but I would never disconnect the game.

This is the cheesiest and sleeziest thing someone can do. Why doesn't EA fix this? Are they going to with a new update? Anyon else experiencing this? How do you avoid players that do this crap?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Loss of connection = Loss of game

I hear ya man, it does kinda suck. I stick to offline because of that. I believe EA is aware of all the online issues. They will eventually figure out the best method to make online a better experience for the ones that play online exclusively. Until then just find a good slider set and try out offline franchise to occupy yourself if the online cheesing is getting to ya.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 10-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5

what i do is continue vs the cpu and i get the win and they get the lost and if the computer scores its doesn't count for there scores but if you blow them out it does show that final score as the amount they loss by
Old 10-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

You kknow what's even worse? When you are winning big and you lose connection and your giving an automatic loss plus you lose double skill points during that. I've been stuck at level 9 forever because of this lol.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
I hear ya man, it does kinda suck. I stick to offline because of that. I believe EA is aware of all the online issues. They will eventually figure out the best method to make online a better experience for the ones that play online exclusively. Until then just find a good slider set and try out offline franchise to occupy yourself if the online cheesing is getting to ya.
Madden has had these problems since madden 07. I hate these online issues so much that I find myself playing online less and less each year. While I'm in my 5th year of my offline franchise, my online record this year is only 6-3 right now. Ironically, one of those losses was from disconnection.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »