Home

Renaming Rookies!!!

This is a discussion on Renaming Rookies!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13
Renaming Rookies!!!

I've started renaming my rookies to players that are greats for their teams and are either hall of fame players or will one day be entered into the hall of fame...i.e Dan Marino for the Dolphins number 13.
And customizing their equipment to how they used to look...well as close as i can get it too look like them. Also what college and where they were born.

I just started a new franchise with the Raiders and simmed the 1st season...
Traded away Russell and other expensive players for younger talent.
For my 1st draft pick I got a new QB and my 2nd a WR.

I renamed both of them and after googeling, greatest players to play for the Raiders, I came up with these two!!

QB..#12 Ken Stabler 82ovr Born Foley, Alabama and went to the college of Alabama.

WR...#81 Tim Brown, 78ovr Born Dallas, Texas and went to the college Notre Dame.

I've only just started doing this but I thought I'd throw this out there for other people to try and also get to know great players of the past, and also have fun with it!!!

I did once have a WR called Da'ricks Hicks but I just couldn't change his name it was too good...he was a 4th round draft pick being 89ovr.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »