Home

Online Franchise

This is a discussion on Online Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Question Online Franchise

ok so ive asked this in both the "Online" and "Rosters" forums and havent even got as much as one response so maybe i can get one in here...

since this is like the 4th time ive asked with no response i'm gonna try to keep it short..

ok so you know how EA figured out that they put pretty much every1 on offense's pursuit angle too low and then they went into the rosters and fixed all that??

havent they also done other things to the rosters just to help with some of the games flaws or to fix something that they may have missed???

ok so the reason i am asking is because.. wouldnt it be nice to have those same fixes in our online franchise? the rosters we are using are pretty old and its not like i want to restart my franchise every time they do a new roster update or anything.. but it would be nice to have some of the things they have done to help the game..

i'm sure this effects some people way more than me which is why i'm surprised i couldnt ever get a response from anyone..

but does anyone know if they ever plan on updating the Online Franchise rosters for when you make a new one it will have some decently updated rosters???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Online Franchise

I'm sorry what kind of response are you looking for?

Yeah we agree with you oriignal OF's got the shaft with roster fixes. OF in general were ignored in more areas then I can count on my fingers and topes. Heck the website doesn't even have stats available, a forum poster wrote a script just so we could have those.

No one from EA is required to post and respond on these forums, no mod at OS has an answer to your question.

Having said all that, someone not responding to you is not a reason to opne a thread in 3 different spots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »