Home

Offline Off season Rosters

This is a discussion on Offline Off season Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Offline Off season Rosters

I should have noticed this before but I'm just seeing this now. I finished my first season and I remember the Saints had a lot of season ending injuries for a lot of our rookie this season. The bad thing is is that now there not on my roster and I need them. We had LB Stanley Arnoux and S Chip Vaugn on the team and now they are nowhere to be found. Is there anyway to merge and old roster to a new roster or would I have to create these players now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Offline Off season Rosters

Until the fine folks at Madden realize that it's possible to have more than 53 players in an organization, we will continue to lose these players in the interest of putting other players into the game.

No, you can not merge the rosters.

Yes, you will have to create the players yourself.

Yes, it sucks.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10

Thats why i saved the Week 1 rosters updates to my HD under a dif name so i can keep the people that would have gotten hurt. B/c i knew i wasn't ready to start a Franchise but i didn't want to start one with the lastest updates b/c of all the roster changes by this point. If its a way that u know of that i can upload the file here let me know and i'll try but i doubt it will help u much b/c u have already started ur franchise. let me know.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 7

The Madden team should go across the hall and talk to the NHL team, who have come up with the INGENIOUS idea of letting you choose which roster update you want to download.

The old rosters don't disappear into space.

It's nice.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
Rookie

alcoholicstepfather's Arena

OVR: 3

Ok, I feel like an idiot, but I can not find a way to create players before the second season. Can you guys tell me, how or is it possible? There are some guys that are not on the game anymore because they got injured IRL. I hope somebody can help me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »