Home

Hit SQUARE for more sacks!

This is a discussion on Hit SQUARE for more sacks! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-30-2009, 11:59 PM   #41
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Hit SQUARE for more sacks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
... I'll end up taking out the QB's legs (which is roughing the passer nowadays isn't it?)
Yep, even if you get pushed into him or near him by an OL. It is disgusting how the NFL has consistently castrated defenses over the last 5-10 years to preserve the poster boy QB's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2009, 05:21 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Hit SQUARE for more sacks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMeridian
Thanks for the tip! I get 2-3 more sacks now.
No problem! I'm glad this has helped you out.

I mostly play offline franchise and it killed me to not be able to generate sacks with very good players.

I had a play today where I had Buffalo pinned at their own 5 yard line, QB dropped back to pass and I was controlling Mario Williams, went wide on the left tackle and got to the QB from behind as he was stretched back about to pass downfield. I dove but the animation was more a grab and a hit on the QB’s arm and caused fumble in the end zone where Antonio Smith landed on it for a touchdown. Buffalo challenged the play and the replay angles were very good and it was close, his arm may have been going forward but they didn't overturn it. That’s the first time I’ve seen that animation. It was a good moment.

Whether you're playing Madden or watching your team on Sunday, sacks make Football more fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »