Home

AskMadden.com Looking For Madden Writers

This is a discussion on AskMadden.com Looking For Madden Writers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
AskMadden.com Looking For Madden Writers

Hey Guys, Andre from AskMadden.com here,

AskMadden is looking for any gamers who may be interested in writing articles to be featured on AskMadden.com.

We started as a website catered towards tournament players, but we're quickly growing towards becoming an all-around Madden website with information that interests a wide variety of Madden gamers.

While moving in this direction we are looking for dedicated gamers with strong knowledge and passion for the game to join our team in helping us make AskMadden an excellent source for all Madden gamers.

We have recently launched a partnership with Operation Sports to feature two articles per week here on their website. You can read those to get an idea of what we're looking for. Or, you can check us out at www.AskMadden.com

If you're interested, I can be reached here on OS via private message (TeamBuilder), or by email ([email protected]).

- Andre

P.S. If there are any "SIM" gamers interested in writing articles we would definitely be interested in what you have to offer.

Last edited by TeamBuilder; 11-07-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: AskMadden.com Looking For Madden Writers

who would want to ask john madden anything?
Old 11-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 16

Lol, i looked at the site and its everything i hate about madden. The first thing i saw was trade for ****ty players and then change there position so you can have an amazing awesome team at no cost!!! Cant wait for the make sure you have a fast KR( OR ne kick returner st all) and return every kick back for a TD so you can always win topic next.

The idea of the site is good but the topic there right now just tell me you should prob be playing on pro.

BUT so that im not just bashing here is some topic ideas id like to read.

- Breaking down the 3-4 Def by position = What you should look for when scouting/drafting and trading for players.

- A Team guide = The best players on each team and what they are good at. Also could go in depth on things like positions that need improvement and A potential players on that team.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #4
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02
Lol, i looked at the site and its everything i hate about madden. The first thing i saw was trade for ****ty players and then change there position so you can have an amazing awesome team at no cost!!! Cant wait for the make sure you have a fast KR( OR ne kick returner st all) and return every kick back for a TD so you can always win topic next.

The idea of the site is good but the topic there right now just tell me you should prob be playing on pro.

BUT so that im not just bashing here is some topic ideas id like to read.

- Breaking down the 3-4 Def by position = What you should look for when scouting/drafting and trading for players.

- A Team guide = The best players on each team and what they are good at. Also could go in depth on things like positions that need improvement and A potential players on that team.
In regards to your bashing - Everyone plays the game differently, if you don't like a particular article then don't listen to it.

In regards to what you want - keep looking in the future, we have a new member from here at OS... ROCKnROLLA and he has some upcoming articles about 3-4 and 4-3 defense, defensive tips, running game tips, and players to look for in franchise mode. I'm sure you will eventual find something that interests you.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

I gotta admit, OS might not be the best board to advertise for your site on. OS typically draws in the SIM gaming crowd and it appears from the videos I watched on your site that you guys don't really adhere to the SIM gamer concepts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #6
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan17
I gotta admit, OS might not be the best board to advertise for your site on. OS typically draws in the SIM gaming crowd and it appears from the videos I watched on your site that you guys don't really adhere to the SIM gamer concepts.
Actually, that is exactly why we are advertising here. I was brought in to help expand the site to become more than just tournament players. I myself am a franchise guy and we would love to have some SIM gamers write articles for us.

The SIM community is such a huge community and we want to adhere to them as well. Like I said in my initial post, we're expanding and anyone who wants to join would definitely be welcome.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:58 PM   #7
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

Site looks pretty good. Sure you have some articles with a little bit of cheese in them, but I guarantee you every single Madden player cheeses once in awhile.

If you're going to bash this guys site then don't bother posting in this thread. It's pointless. How about you go out and make a site that looks half as good as his and base it on sim gaming, then we'll talk.

Looks good TB, maybe I'll help write for it one day. Currently am writing for two separate places right now.

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »