Home

Where is the response?

This is a discussion on Where is the response? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 01:56 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Where is the response?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang911
You don't understand. This thread is not just asking "when is title update 2 coming out". It is referring to the huge thread full of miscellaneous questions about Madden 10, asking for explainations to things that have not been explained. These are questions that us users have no way of answering without feedback from the developers themselves.
I see. Honestly, I still feel its an irrelevent point. Yes, it is annoying that we don't know certain answers to certain questions, but the game still plays without the questions. Imagine we live in a time where the internet doesn't exist and just enjoy the games.

But to each his own
Old 10-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 16

The patch is not even done yet. EA still has it and they are going through their department for testing.

that takes 2 weeks or so and then it gets sent to MS and PSN for their own testing and it gets released by the MS and PSN networks about 2-3 weeks after that.

So 2 weeks ago Ian said they were getting ready to send it to their QA department and that would take 2 weeks which could be next week for the second week. then about 2-3 weeks more for relase

I am sure we wont get it until around thanksgiving...
Old 10-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylawyer
We did the no flame questions. No response

We have asked for an update on the patch. The football season is almost half way over. No final timeline or final list of issues addressed.

What is happening with EA on the support side? In a huge company like they have, we can't get one dedicated person to answer our questions and get this patch out the door?

Anyone have any updates?

I was the one who suggested no flame thread, so I am not a chronic complainer but this is starting to get absurd.
I'm with you bro. I took your advice and I was the one who started that thread. I'm beginning to wonder if they intend on answering them or if they were just leading us on.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots3003
I'm with you bro. I took your advice and I was the one who started that thread. I'm beginning to wonder if they intend on answering them or if they were just leading us on.
yea, i'm glad they made that FAQ before the first patch, and they did update us on the 2nd patch status a couple weeks ago. I'm also glad they aretrying to cram as much stuff in the 2nd patch. However, We are heading into Novmber and the NFL season has about only 3 months!!! This is extremely pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #22
Pro

markprior22's Arena

OVR: 7

Yep...I must say I'm very disappointed that the season is so far along and we are still waiting for the patch that fixes most important gameplay issues. Don't know what else to say.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:18 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

I have not played madden since sept 29. The disc gathers dust.....while I wait for a patch that may or may not ever come out.

My football gaming days seem to be nearing an end.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #24
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

I am going to answer this yet again.

The Madden Developers are not here to answer to you. They never have been. They are here to provide us with information as their schedules allow.

They will post when they can. Stop calling them out, as it is now against the TOS.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »