Home

anyone play Madden 08 on PC?

This is a discussion on anyone play Madden 08 on PC? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 03:42 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: anyone play Madden 08 on PC?

that sounds like it would be cool for a couple days but it would be something that i dont think will change stuff to much ... BUT I THINK THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY BAD ***!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #34
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey guys can you give me the link for all uniforms (ofc those which were changed) for nfl 08 on pc ?
And maybe you can tell me how to use ps3 controller on pc with madden 08 ofc ? I mean my cpu sees my ps3 controller but madden 08 does not .

Last edited by lisinas; 09-06-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:28 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey man , I'm having the same problem. I calibrated the controller under hardware settings in the control panel and i when i move the joystick it works on the screen but I can't get madden to see it. We need that cornhusker guy to come back and tell us how to use it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #36
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by donodude
Hey man , I'm having the same problem. I calibrated the controller under hardware settings in the control panel and i when i move the joystick it works on the screen but I can't get madden to see it. We need that cornhusker guy to come back and tell us how to use it.
Do you have to plug PS3 into PC with the charging cable?
Old 09-07-2010, 09:38 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 3

yea i got it, havent played it in awhile but back when it first came out i was getting basically every mod i could from football freaks. awesome site btw. i loved the custom ability u had with the mods. i just got madden 11 and im currently working on sliders for it.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:13 AM   #38
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

EA Sports needs to go back to releasing a PC version of their games at least every 2-3 years.

I have far more faith in the community based mods than relying on EA for fine tuning, rosters, and schedules.

Just give the community the ability to mod most of the game and we would have a much better product.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
EA Sports needs to go back to releasing a PC version of their games at least every 2-3 years.

I have far more faith in the community based mods than relying on EA for fine tuning, rosters, and schedules.

Just give the community the ability to mod most of the game and we would have a much better product.
Tiburon doesn't like modders. It's taken modders forever to crack their programming for madden and even then it's not on par to what you could do with nhl/nba/mvp/fifa.

But i do agree with you that they could try releasing the PC ver once every 2-3 years. Honestly, I have no clue what they were thinking with the PC ver. Essentially releasing the same game year after year and then giving up when sales bottomed out and blame pirating but not citing any evidence of lost revenue due to pirating.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #40
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

how is the modding community? is it still strong? i really wish EA sports would bring their games back to the pc....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »