Home

Old 10-31-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
user pick?

plenty of times when i play madden it seems as if my defenders dont respond. i play as the safety and have plenty of oppurtunities for swats and picks. but it seems many times, although i press the button, ny defender does nothing and i get burned. my question is is it me? i dont think its because im not close enough. do you hold swat and pic or do you tap it? do ratings have to do with defenders not making a play on the ball when i send a command. do i have to press the button quicker with worse players? please help me because i am very confused. sometimes they jump and sometimes they dont, in what seems to be identical scenarios
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: user pick?

what level do you play on if you play all-marvel(all-madden) or all-pro your rating gets taken away from you, leading to you getting burned on every play.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

only play online so it is on all pro. i just seems like sometimes my man will jump and sometimes he wont.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:57 PM   #4
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

It's not you. The game will not response unless he's in a position to trigger an appropriate animation. So basically if you press the button, but it's too soon, or too late, then nothing happens most of the time. It gives the allusion that nothing at all is happening, but makes the play look far more realistic in turn. It's definitely a trade off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »