Home

NBA 2K10 to influence Madden 11?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 to influence Madden 11? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-01-2009, 11:37 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NBA 2K10 to influence Madden 11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2k9
If Madden 11 doesn't use the ESPN liscence to the fullest like NCAA 10 basketball (a game from the same company) is doing this year then that would be a travesty! It's pretty sad that NFL 2K5 (a game that came out on a Last Gen system) still has better presentation than any game EA has released on this generation of consoles. Next year I want Monday night crews, Chris Berman highlights, multiple broadcasts, etc...
I want this too but after reading an interview with an NCAA dev, he said it took 60% of their dev time doing the new presentation. I don't want Madden spending 60% of their time on presentation. I want that time to be used on gameplay and Franchise.

The Madden devs already did a huge, time consuming feature this year in Online Franchise which IMO contributed to the reasons why there are a lot of bugs/glitches and things like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »