Home

Roster and Online Franchise

This is a discussion on Roster and Online Franchise within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-03-2009, 03:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Roster and Online Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
Roster updates in existing franchises? I disagree. Once you start a chise then the roster should be locked in and any progression should be limited to what happens in your chise. New onlines chises should start with the most current roster releases, I agree.
I think there should be an option to play with updated rosters. They come out every week so why not. The way I play my online league is week to week using unranked so that we get updated rosters, been doing it for years now although the updates weren't as frequent. The teams that arn't taken get a W/L depending on what happens in real life.

I'm not into trades nor playing multiple seasons. I play one season a year, one game a week. I like playing with teams that resemble the NFL, updated rosters are the best way to do that. There should be a way to use updated rosters in online franchise if people want that. Another thing I'd like to see is the ability to transport real game stats into a season for unused teams. I'm sure neither will ever happen, but its a fun way to play IMO.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Roster and Online Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepDaNap
ya.. i thought he meant to say not exsisting ones.. but ya thats obvious.. once its started its locked.. but it would be nice to start a new one and have some more recent rosters!!!
i did mean non existing ones
i was talking about starting a new one now that the update is out
too bad we cant use updated rosters
but thanks for the replys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »