Home

Old 11-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Madden 11 Cover

On a serious note I think Peyton Manning should be on the cover regardless of what happens during the rest of the season. He is the best Player in the NFL period (go try and argue it with someone who knows football, you wont win). Peyton has the talent to make nobodys into household names 'Piere Garcon". Drew Brees doesnt get my nod because he has more weapons then most foreign millitaries "Reggie Bush, Piere Thomas, Jermey Shockey, Marques Colston, Devry Henderson, Lance Moore, Robert Meachem and up until last week Heath Evans (now on the IR)".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Drew Brees put up amazing numbers last season, almost breaking Marino's season record for passing yards when everyone was hurt. So he has weapons, still amazing what he's done so far.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:06 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

They should go old school and just put John MAdden on the cover. Thi is how it was in the early days on Genesis:

Old 11-06-2009, 07:32 AM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knapper
They should go old school and just put John MAdden on the cover. Thi is how it was in the early days on Genesis:

John Madden isnt really in the game though, only his voice. If its in the game, its in the game.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:32 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
John Madden isnt really in the game though, only his voice. If its in the game, its in the game.
Yeah, but neither is adaptive AI, stadium specific sounds, etc.... they still put those on the box!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #46
My Head Hurts

jnofx's Arena

OVR: 11

How about on offensive lineman?? Jokes, jokes.......

I think this year's slumping sales will cause them to put a well-known superstar (i.e. Manning, Peterson, Brady......)

Since it has to be somebody who's having a monster year, how about a Jared Allen?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnofx
How about on offensive lineman?? Jokes, jokes.......

I think this year's slumping sales will cause them to put a well-known superstar (i.e. Manning, Peterson, Brady......)

Since it has to be somebody who's having a monster year, how about a Jared Allen?

Jared Allen would be great to have on the cover but there are people like Peterson, Peyton etc that would help sales go up. Allen is an Elite Superstar but I can guarentte you a majority of NFL fans have no idea who he is. Offensive players will always be more noticed then defensive guys (besides Linebackers).

Last edited by AboveTheRim; 11-06-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #48

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Its early but, If I had to choose then I'd probably choose Jones-Drew or Steven Jackson. I wouldn't mind seeing Patrick Willis or Darren Sharper if it were to be a defensive player but, thats right Its still quite early for all that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »