Home

A "How To" Guide On Rebuilding St Louis Rams

This is a discussion on A "How To" Guide On Rebuilding St Louis Rams within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
Banned

maddenfalcon's Arena

OVR: 5
A "How To" Guide On Rebuilding St Louis Rams

Hello Everyone,

Here is a "How To" guide on being a sucessful franchise with the St. Louis Rams.

Step 1: At The Beginning of the season, you must aquire a good LB core, and you can suceed in this step bu putting SS O.J. Atogwe on the trade block. (wait til week 1 and put on trade block for a MLB 88) Jerod Mayo should pop up (need lastest roster) and you can trade OJ for J Mayo (MLB 88) Brandon Meriweather (FS 88) and Adalius Thomas (OLB 86).

ONLY DO THIS TRADE IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE SENSE OF FUN IN YOU BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IT'S NOT REALISTIC!

Step 2: Change your settings in the first year to 70% Running. (Allow S Jackson to explode and make Bulger look like an odd man out).

Step 2 1/2: Aquire a Powerful #2 back. (Suggestions S. Greene, L. White, Or J Stewart)...Best bet would be S Greene because he is young and grows very quick.

Step 3: (Off-Season) MUST release anyone who has C potential (espiecially Randy McMichael) and free cap space for up coming draft. Try to aquire a mediocre DT in F/A or wait til draft if you please.

Step 4: (Requires Draft Classes) Aquire a QB of your choice, (Usually top 10 pick) and make that guy your future (C. McCoy,T. Tebow Etc..)

Then Draft (TOP TEAM NEEDS) not players you like, or such as a Dez Bryant who may be a 5th round selection in some cases.

Step 5: In Beginning of Season 2, Get a Talented (79-85 OVR) WR who can hold your offense and pass game together with D. Avery. (J. Jones,P Garcon,A Collie,Etc..)

Step 6: After these steps, you must build off your talent and draft skills.

ONE MAJOR RULE: Do not sign players who are OVER 30 years of age unless they are Superstars, keep your cap low!

Thank you!

Last edited by maddenfalcon; 11-06-2009 at 07:56 PM. Reason: WRONG WRITING
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: A "How To" Guide On Rebuilding St Louis Rams

kl i love rebuilding task i did one with the llions kinda fun.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
Banned

maddenfalcon's Arena

OVR: 5

try out my steps, im sure you'll enjoy more sucess!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenfalcon
Hello Everyone,

Here is a "How To" guide on being a sucessful franchise with the St. Louis Rams.

Step 1: At The Beginning of the season, you must aquire a good LB core, and you can suceed in this step bu putting SS O.J. Atogwe on the trade block. (wait til week 1 and put on trade block for a MLB 88) Jerod Mayo should pop up (need lastest roster) and you can trade OJ for J Mayo (MLB 88) Brandon Meriweather (FS 88) and Adalius Thomas (OLB 86).

This would be a realistic trade granting the Pats are getting older and looking to rebuild through the draft by lowering their Cap.

Step 2: Change your settings in the first year to 70% Running. (Allow S Jackson to explode and make Bulger look like an odd man out).

Step 2 1/2: Aquire a Powerful #2 back. (Suggestions S. Greene, L. White, Or J Stewart)...Best bet would be S Greene because he is young and grows very quick.

Step 3: (Off-Season) MUST release anyone who has C potential (espiecially Randy McMichael) and free cap space for up coming draft. Try to aquire a mediocre DT in F/A or wait til draft if you please.

Step 4: (Requires Draft Classes) Aquire a QB of your choice, (Usually top 10 pick) and make that guy your future (C. McCoy,T. Tebow Etc..)

Then Draft (TOP TEAM NEEDS) not players you like, or such as a Dez Bryant who may be a 5th round selection in some cases.

Step 5: In Beginning of Season 2, Get a Talented (79-85 OVR) WR who can hold your offense and pass game together with D. Avery. (J. Jones,P Garcon,A Collie,Etc..)

Step 6: After these steps, you must build off your talent and draft skills.

ONE MAJOR RULE: Do not sign players who are OVER 30 years of age unless they are Superstars, keep your cap low!

Thank you!
I'm a huge Rams fan. Glad other people play with them too, GO RAMS!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I like the raiders more than the rams to rebuild.... The cap situation in Oak makes for fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shep64
I like the raiders more than the rams to rebuild.... The cap situation in Oak makes for fun.
I agree but I don't like their uniforms, and that's what keeps me away from rebuilding them.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 9

or u can be good at madden pick up Plaxico Burress. Control Little on defense every time and pick up sacks.

Rams fan, always use them, 10-3 record
Old 11-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenfalcon
OJ for J Mayo (MLB 88) Brandon Meriweather (FS 88) and Adalius Thomas (OLB 86).

This would be a realistic trade granting the Pats are getting older and looking to rebuild through the draft by lowering their Cap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »