Home

Interesting cutscene

This is a discussion on Interesting cutscene within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Rookie

Victor Fox's Arena

OVR: 6
Interesting cutscene

Seems like coach was so upset with Rodgers' performance that he had to resort to talking to himself on the sidelines...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Rodgers no phone.jpeg (308.6 KB, 289 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2009, 01:09 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Interesting cutscene

Yeah, I see that one a lot actually. I had a weird one the other day where it showed the CPU QB (I think it was Rodgers again, actually) running off the field in the uniform of my team, the Eagles. Even weirder is it was after they kicked an extra point, like he had been on the field for it in one of my jerseys!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:11 AM   #3
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Don't know what was said, but whatever it was I betcha he was just blowing smoke.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #4
Rookie

Victor Fox's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Don't know what was said, but whatever it was I betcha he was just blowing smoke.
lol
Old 11-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Sometimes online i get a cutscene where the refs make a completed pass signal right beside the barriers that seperate the fans from the players, and it always ends up being incomplete
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #6
Rookie

alcoholicstepfather's Arena

I'm in year 2 of my franchise. I drafted Matt Clapp, FB out of Oklahoma after year 1. Before each game, I always watch the intro/pregame screens. (The screen where they show the fans coming into the stadium.) I noticed in the intro screen that a fan had on a Clapp jersey. I figured the fans would just have on jerseys of guys that are on the default rosters, so I was surprised that they change when you get different players.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:38 AM   #7
Rookie

Drike19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcoholicstepfather
I'm in year 2 of my franchise. I drafted Matt Clapp, FB out of Oklahoma after year 1. Before each game, I always watch the intro/pregame screens. (The screen where they show the fans coming into the stadium.) I noticed in the intro screen that a fan had on a Clapp jersey. I figured the fans would just have on jerseys of guys that are on the default rosters, so I was surprised that they change when you get different players.
I'm in my 2nd year as well for my Franchise and I drafted Colt McCoy (I have NCAA 10 so I do the draft class thing), but I see alot of the fans wearing his jersey as well. I also see some fans wearing jerseys with a random number that I don't recognize as a starting player, I checked my rosters and it was the worst rated player on my team I got a laugh from that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »