Home

Old 11-11-2009, 12:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Playbooks

I know we are not going to get a play editor (i have excepted it)...however what about allowing use to make a playbook with the plays and formation that are already exist in the current playbooks...ex.

I love the NYJ D playbook...but hate the 3-4 stack...also hate that some plays are in formations twice...also plz take a minute and fix the 46 bear...the way it is currently run the Will lines up next to the mike, over the weak side O Guard..and the SS lines up next the Joker or Sam strong side depending on which coach is calling the plays...also Rex Ryan runs the 46 bear has done it with the Ravens and continues it now with the Jets...only thing is the weak side end or right end is a stand up rushing LB..IE Suggs or Pace..just saying
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Playbooks

I agree, I actually thought that stuff was still in the game, for some reason I remember doing it in a previous Madden. That and formation substitutions, like being able to put in a certain TE on packages but doing so from the franchise menu, so you didn't have to do it every game and race against the play clock to do it. I just started a franchise tonight for the first time and was surprised that stuff wasn't in it.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:51 AM   #3
Rookie

If you have the psp version of madden 10 you can create plays on o and on d, and import them to the ps3 version of madden, just saying.....
Old 11-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golionsgo
If you have the psp version of madden 10 you can create plays on o and on d, and import them to the ps3 version of madden, just saying.....
I heard that...see im so lucky and have 360..no dice on the create a play for us...
Old 11-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

I agree ... I used to love the days when we could create our own playbook using existing plays and formations from a variety of team playbooks. As it is now only takes away from the overall game experience. Just gets boring being stuck with Madden's pre-made playbooks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
I agree ... I used to love the days when we could create our own playbook using existing plays and formations from a variety of team playbooks. As it is now only takes away from the overall game experience. Just gets boring being stuck with Madden's pre-made playbooks?
see i just hate having certain formations...plus with certain playbooks there is too much on one certain play...dont need three different cover 1's that all execute the same way..the same could be said for other plays as well...

on a side note...if I shift the line..i not a fan of the line still trying to follow there assignment drawn up in the play...ex. if the line is to rush straight ahead...and i spread the line to have the ends line up off the tackles outside shoulder...they will rush their original assignment and make there first move to the inside shoulder...i have found by re-assigning the ends or OLB to rush straight ahead helps combat this but can be to much at times...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »