Home

Depth chart?

This is a discussion on Depth chart? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #9
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Depth chart?

I cant stand seeing my wide receivers come in and play corner!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #10
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I cant stand seeing my wide receivers come in and play corner!!!
guy don't even get me started on this.

I was playing a game in franchise vs the dolphins and im losing in the 4th quarter . Their db's were gassed and the WR Brian Hartline comes in and lines up against my #1 WR....i throw a deep ball and it's single coverage ...he jumps up over my wr (who's taller, Faster, and has a higher jump rating) to make the game ending INT..like are u F'N kigging me?!?!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
guy don't even get me started on this.

I was playing a game in franchise vs the dolphins and im losing in the 4th quarter . Their db's were gassed and the WR Brian Hartline comes in and lines up against my #1 WR....i throw a deep ball and it's single coverage ...he jumps up over my wr (who's taller, Faster, and has a higher jump rating) to make the game ending INT..like are u F'N kigging me?!?!
Seriously?? I havn't seen this yet. I have seen where at the end of a long drive I have my 4th and 5th WR's in at the 1,2 positions and my backup RB and FB are filling the two slots in a 4 receiver set which is annoying a little bit, but haven't noticed it on the defensive side.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
Damn man that sucks....it looks like Madden 11 needs to address some of these Depth Chart issues becuase it seems like most of these are unacceptable. Im not ussually someone who is unhappy about things put into the Madden games but I mean this seems kinda ridiculous. The whole idea that you can start players at positions that arent their original ones and have them play better is always been kinda strange for me.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

Well thanks to everyone, i forgot you could change up the depth chart while in game, but anyway...i was wondering, is there anyway to change what players are on the special teams? I see certain players are assigned special teams, but i usually only see it like if i'm looking at my LG depth chart, someone who isn't playing in the 1,2, or 3 slot might be assigned special teams, but there is a player on special teams that i don't want to be on special teams, any suggestions?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #14
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

- Special teams you can only "kinda control" if it says special teams on the depth chart, but that's about it. They took out the formation subs option from past years.

- And if you want to remove a player from the depth chart and leave the spot blank, I would suggest signing a really low rated guy with a $0K bonus and then putting him in that spot, then releasing him. It will free up that spot
Old 11-13-2009, 04:06 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
- And if you want to remove a player from the depth chart and leave the spot blank, I would suggest signing a really low rated guy with a $0K bonus and then putting him in that spot, then releasing him. It will free up that spot
Ok i think i understand...let me give you some background info. Basically before my first franchise game i get prompted that i don't have enough offensive guards, so i restart my franchise by signing a "fake player" to prevent that from happening. I then remove him from the 2 spots on the depth chart for LG and RG, and then i find him buried in the depth chart w/ the "special teams" title. So from what you are saying, if i release the the fake player, the computer will assign someone else to special teams in place of him?? And then i can resign him to fill the void for offensive guards once again, and then he won't be used at all right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #16
Pro

couldn't get that to work

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »