Home

Old 11-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Trick Plays Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
The next gen play books are seriously lacking in trick plays my opinion.
Yeah I wish every team had every trick play so I could use one for every team. Plus they don't seem to have many of the great trick plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Yeah I wish every team had every trick play so I could use one for every team. Plus they don't seem to have many of the great trick plays.
All teams should definitely have End arounds and HB passes, since every team runs them to some extent.

I'd like to see a wider variety of fake field goals, everything from teh Josh Brown one to the famous LSU play.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
All teams should definitely have End arounds and HB passes, since every team runs them to some extent.

I'd like to see a wider variety of fake field goals, everything from teh Josh Brown one to the famous LSU play.
Ya that LSU play was great. I'd also like to be able to audible out field goals like the Redskins did today.

My dream trick play is for a Lateraly Play to show up in the final seconds. Then when you press a button like LT, then almost everyone behind you has an icon and you can press it to lateral/throw it. This would only show up in the last play tho, because it would be a cheese fest if we could run it whenever.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Ya that LSU play was great. I'd also like to be able to audible out field goals like the Redskins did today.

My dream trick play is for a Lateraly Play to show up in the final seconds. Then when you press a button like LT, then almost everyone behind you has an icon and you can press it to lateral/throw it. This would only show up in the last play tho, because it would be a cheese fest if we could run it whenever.
Yeah, that Redskin play was cool. Hunter Smith has some killer arm strength too lol.

I also like the idea of the lateral play, something like the Boise State "Circus" play.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Yeah, that Redskin play was cool. Hunter Smith has some killer arm strength too lol.

I also like the idea of the lateral play, something like the Boise State "Circus" play.
Ya it sucks that I only can run like one trick play, since the Bills have only one in their playbook. Plus I can never find it. The Wildcat is cool but the only option is to run. I should be able to run while passing, and I wish there were different plays like the lateral back to the QB, and an option play.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #30
Rookie

Jpowser's Arena

OVR: 5

I can't seem to find the Bucs WR Reverse? Formation?
Old 11-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #31
Rookie

Felipe526's Arena

OVR: 8

miami's wildcat is all of that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 06:32 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Ya it sucks that I only can run like one trick play, since the Bills have only one in their playbook. Plus I can never find it. The Wildcat is cool but the only option is to run. I should be able to run while passing, and I wish there were different plays like the lateral back to the QB, and an option play.
For the wildcat they need to vary it by team. I'm not THAT bothered if they don't have the exact plays, but they should definitely have a lot of variation. I also think the Bills should use Moorman in the wildcat lol.

The lateral back to the QB would be a cool play to have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »