Are you sure? I can't find it.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #34
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Trick Plays Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
Yeah, that Redskin play was cool. Hunter Smith has some killer arm strength too lol.

I also like the idea of the lateral play, something like the Boise State "Circus" play.

You mean, the hook and ladder? If so, that is a designed play, not a circus play!

I do like the idea of the Music City Miracle or whatever its called where Titans beat the Bills to go to the SuperBowl.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:51 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

To above poster, yeah, it's designed, but in the NCAA videogames, it's called Circus.

In Madden though, it's called Hook N Ladder, and Rams playbook has it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #36
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

I stand corrected, thank you. I did not know either of these plays existed in the games, I thought he was referring to the bowl game a few years ago when Boise beat oklahoma.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by koberulz
Are you sure? I can't find it.
Not positive. Someone on OS said so. I also am not sure on any trick plays in the Bills playbook other than the Wildcat. I can't find any of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd3221
To above poster, yeah, it's designed, but in the NCAA videogames, it's called Circus.

In Madden though, it's called Hook N Ladder, and Rams playbook has it.
Really!?! Thats awesome, guess I know what playbook I'm using now. Btw do you have any idea how to find it?
Old 11-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #38
Rookie

davjaffe's Arena

OVR: 6

Not that I am particularly a Fins fan, but I do like their style of play. That said, I am REALLY hoping that next go-round we can have the end around/reverse pass that they actually run in real life. In the play, Ronnie Brown lines up at center, Ricky motions across and takes the handoff, and then when reaching the sideline, he laterals to one of the Chads, who has been lined up at WR. I believe the goal of the play would be QB to Fasano or QB to RB3 (last year it was Pat Cobbs, but he's injured now, so I guess it would be Hilliard).
Old 11-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by davjaffe
Not that I am particularly a Fins fan, but I do like their style of play. That said, I am REALLY hoping that next go-round we can have the end around/reverse pass that they actually run in real life. In the play, Ronnie Brown lines up at center, Ricky motions across and takes the handoff, and then when reaching the sideline, he laterals to one of the Chads, who has been lined up at WR. I believe the goal of the play would be QB to Fasano or QB to RB3 (last year it was Pat Cobbs, but he's injured now, so I guess it would be Hilliard).
Yes!! Favorite Play! And I don't see how this is cheesy. If you do it once then you should have basically 1 on 1 coverage with one safety and a good chance of completing it. Do it more than once though, and the CPU should be able to recognize it and send 2 men back and it would be covered and linebackers would be all over the QB.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

In the Madden Moments, I found the hook & ladder play in the Eagles playbook under Hail Mary passes if that counts. Only annoying thing is it sucks against most under zones like the cover 2 cause they just bat down the lateral

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »