Home

What is keeping your friends from Madden?

This is a discussion on What is keeping your friends from Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2009, 04:21 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What is keeping your friends from Madden?

Madden has got to be one of the biggest dissapointments in next gen games for me. Madden always seemed like it was working to get better then next gen happened and it all went wrong.

I can live with simple things like my guys facemask isnt the one he wears in real life. Even my stats are not matching like they would in a real game. My problem year after year has been the game breaking bugs that actually make the game stop playing making you have to restart and hopeing you can make it past another year.

I cant remeber how many coaching bugs and simming bugs there has been year after year stoping all progress in the game. There was a pratice bug in the game last year that broke the franchise so this year they took it out.

I guess this year is a step in the right direction its actually playable unlike previous years. I havent really gotten that far into the franchise though so thats not saying there isnt any out there. Kinda waiting on the patch to get into it since the game play is still not that great.

When madden hit next gen it always seems like 1 step forward and 5 steps back. Maybe I just remeber old gen madden wrong but I always thought they were improving that one. Maybe I expect more now who knows.

On topic though some of my friends love that the graphics are what have been improved and love the new madden. Other friends would agree with me and its more about the game play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »