Home

It's shiny and very heavy

This is a discussion on It's shiny and very heavy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
It's shiny and very heavy

Jake Delhomme drops back to pass ... scans the field, he finds Steve Smith -- throws! TOUCHDOWN CAROLINA!

Guys, if you have been visiting the subforum on here "Donny Moore is on my bad side" in the Madden NFL Rosters thread - then you are following my prolific journey that started when EA brought Jake Delhomme down from an 80 to a 75 up to a 76 and down to a 74 (his lowest since Madden 2003).

I have started a movement to defend one of the NFL greats, quarterback Jake Delhomme and today I think my words are becoming power sort've like how a Jedi Knight uses the Force. Jake Delhomme has been looking like himself lately, his rapport has not been making the dumb mistakes they have made in recent weeks to drop his overall rating in Madden.

Now, all you Carolina Panther fans we shall unite on here and go for our Iron Cajun from Louisiana (i think that name is better than Iron Cajun from Carolina cause he is actually from Louisiana)

It's shiny, its heavy - its that LOMBARDI TROPHY.

NFC South Standing
New Orleans Saints: 14 - 2
Carolina Panthers: 9-7
Atlanta Falcons: 7-9
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 3-13

"You gotta' believe!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 02:05 AM   #2
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: It's shiny and very heavy

This should be fun.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Old 11-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #3
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Jake who?

Old 11-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #4
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

You truly believe Carolina is going to go 5-2 down the stretch? You truly believe they'd get through either the Saints or the Vikings in the playoffs?

Good freaking god you're delusional.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:57 AM   #5
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
You truly believe Carolina is going to go 5-2 down the stretch? You truly believe they'd get through either the Saints or the Vikings in the playoffs?

Good freaking god you're delusional.
I'm sure nobody saw AZ comin last year, and its his fav. team i'd be hopin the same if my Rams we nearly as good as the Panthers....BTW the regular season means nothing come playoffs...look the top teams each year...to each their own i guess?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
I'm sure nobody saw AZ comin last year, and its his fav. team i'd be hopin the same if my Rams we nearly as good as the Panthers....BTW the regular season means nothing come playoffs...look the top teams each year...to each their own i guess?
the thing is Arizona won their divison, if they hadnt, they wouldnt have been in the playoffs...
Old 11-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

^ That.

And... I'm ready for another Jake Delhomme implosion.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Koalition
Jake Delhomme drops back to pass ... scans the field, he finds Steve Smith -- throws! TOUCHDOWN CAROLINA!

Guys, if you have been visiting the subforum on here "Donny Moore is on my bad side" in the Madden NFL Rosters thread - then you are following my prolific journey that started when EA brought Jake Delhomme down from an 80 to a 75 up to a 76 and down to a 74 (his lowest since Madden 2003).

I have started a movement to defend one of the NFL greats, quarterback Jake Delhomme and today I think my words are becoming power sort've like how a Jedi Knight uses the Force. Jake Delhomme has been looking like himself lately, his rapport has not been making the dumb mistakes they have made in recent weeks to drop his overall rating in Madden.

Now, all you Carolina Panther fans we shall unite on here and go for our Iron Cajun from Louisiana (i think that name is better than Iron Cajun from Carolina cause he is actually from Louisiana)

It's shiny, its heavy - its that LOMBARDI TROPHY.

NFC South Standing
New Orleans Saints: 14 - 2
Carolina Panthers: 9-7
Atlanta Falcons: 7-9
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 3-13

"You gotta' believe!"
Preach on my brother....

If Jake played for an NFC East team they wouldn't dare bounce him around like that... where's the big ratings drop for Eli?

But as a Panthers fan, I'm used to being dissed by Madden at this point. Every year there's a catch with the Panthers in Madden... there is usually some kind of glaring uniform or player model mistake. Case in point: DeAngelo Williams is a star in the NFL and they forget to include his dreads in his player model?

Maybe some day there will be a re-alignment that will include the Panthers in the NFC east so they will finally get some respect in Madden.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »