Home

Why do players on "breakaways" Tweak now?

This is a discussion on Why do players on "breakaways" Tweak now? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Why do players on "breakaways" Tweak now?

yeah, this is a busch league band-aid for the implementation of stamina/fatigue since patch 1.

hopefully patch 2 will have a real fix and not cause these horrid animations to slow down fast players. I mean, maybe in the 4th Q if that particular player had a monster game already, but not every break-away run...

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 11-15-2009, 12:39 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1

I gotta reply to this thread again....Ian wonders why people bash him? This is just complete BS. Its pathetic on EAs part to fix a problem the way they handled this. They really should be ashamed of themselves to try and insult our intelligence this way.

Why after so many years of madden are pursuit angles all of a sudden a problem? Madden should be a finely tuned machine, instead each year its as if its the first release of the game. Instead of building upon a great game, they take as many steps backwards as they do forward.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #19
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

i don't think this was a "fix" in the patch but it was just a that came out of it. i think i read somewhere that it was being addressed in the 2nd patch along with the square blocks on the back of helmets.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 8

Yea i saw in on youtube by versuz2 1st. then i saw it in game for myself. I got stopped from returning a kick b4 halftime, becuz the game made my guy freeze for 1 milla sec so defender could catch me. I went to replay and slow mo'd it, and yep it made be pause constantly. Its just a bs way to make the computer harder to beat on all madden and all pro.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Guys c'mon, that's how it happens in real life. I see it every Sunday, it's not fair when a ball carrier gets a breakaway so they glitch every other step to give the defenders a fair chance to catch them.

It's in the NFL rulebook, along with not being allowed to scramble out of the Wildcat.

Just like EA, the NFL caters to "online gamers".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2009, 11:44 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick32
Yea i saw in on youtube by versuz2 1st. then i saw it in game for myself. I got stopped from returning a kick b4 halftime, becuz the game made my guy freeze for 1 milla sec so defender could catch me. I went to replay and slow mo'd it, and yep it made be pause constantly. Its just a bs way to make the computer harder to beat on all madden and all pro.
lol, versuz has you brain washed

this happens every time in pvp games, not just cpu v p games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »