Home

Did EA ever answer the question thread they requested?

This is a discussion on Did EA ever answer the question thread they requested? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #9
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Did EA ever answer the question thread they requested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autastic
why are people selling thier copys of the game for pop up ads?
Yes, the same ones that refuse to buy cable tv or to go on any website.....apparently these people like to live in bubbles and don't like having a choice to either look at an ad or not....they also don't like stimulating the economy as well because it's an inconvenience to them to look at advertisements so other people can get money...

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 11-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
....they also don't like stimulating the economy as well because it's an inconvenience to them to look at advertisements so other people can get money...
In-game ads stimulate the economy? I thought they only stimulated EA's bottom line.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #11
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

In Game ads first hit EA's bottom line and then it stems out from there....first it allows EA the resources to hire and keep staff they need to go forward, on the advertisers end you get people interested in your product which in turns allows their company to develop better products and maintain and/or hire more people which in turn will create more jobs. These people that stay hired or are newly hired can then in turn use their profit from their income to buy madden to get the in game ads. It's the circle of life...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #12
Rookie

CBAT's Arena

OVR: 2

lol, you realize how pathetic you sound? Selling the game because of advertisements that pop up on the bottom of the screen and don't affect gameplay? Did you find yourself going out and buying these products? Is that why you sold it?
Old 11-16-2009, 05:13 PM   #13
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBAT
lol, you realize how pathetic you sound? Selling the game because of advertisements that pop up on the bottom of the screen and don't affect gameplay? Did you find yourself going out and buying these products? Is that why you sold it?

A bad case of ADHD......"Oh shiny advertisement!! DOH! I got sacked"

Old 11-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #14
Rookie

Madden Head's Arena

OVR: 4

It doesn't matter why he is selling his game. He asked if the Q&A thread ever got the "&A" part or not. He could sell the game because he doesn't like the color of the box for all I care. Until patch two comes out, I won't be selling my copy because I give Ian the benefit of the doubt. If patch two fails, I'll likely sell it just like 09. M10 is worlds better than 09 and the improvements from 09 to M10 are far greater than those from 06 to 09. We all knew going in that this wouldn't be "the year." Don't lie to yourselves. We knew this was going to be "the year it turns around." I'll be buying M11, just not at the midnight release.

Last edited by Madden Head; 11-16-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #15
Dungeoneer

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

To answer the question, there were two YouTube videos put out with answers to fan-submitted questions. I think they were released around the same timeframe as the first patch.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:45 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBAT
Hey man, i'm not looking for anyone's sympathy. I sold the game..it doesn't matter why. Since you want to know, the ad's did piss me off. If you would read some of the posts about it you would see that it's only certain ad's that bother me, and others. http://www.operationsports.com/Valda...ring-gameplay/

If I had decided to purchase the KFC from watching the ad's, would I see you making my order??
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »