Home

Which franchise stats are inaccurate?

This is a discussion on Which franchise stats are inaccurate? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
@MikeLowe47

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Which franchise stats are inaccurate?

Growing impatient waiting for the patch and from what I recall, the only stat glitch that really bothered me was the tackles. What was this exact issue again? Is it just in simmed games? Games that are played?

Obviously there are other problems, even with the stats, but I don't abuse the flat routes and the only other thing that really stands out as bothersome to me is the lack of pancakes during played games which has been a problem for YEARS and likely wont be fixed with any sort of patch.

Thanks for the update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Which franchise stats are inaccurate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Growing impatient waiting for the patch and from what I recall, the only stat glitch that really bothered me was the tackles. What was this exact issue again? Is it just in simmed games? Games that are played?

Obviously there are other problems, even with the stats, but I don't abuse the flat routes and the only other thing that really stands out as bothersome to me is the lack of pancakes during played games which has been a problem for YEARS and likely wont be fixed with any sort of patch.

Thanks for the update.
During Sim Games:

Tackles are off, way too many Solo tackles are accumulated. They're not added correctly, but that's not going to be fixed. The patch is supposed to lower the number of solo tackles for MLBs and increase solo tackles for CBs.

Yds/Carry for backup RBs are consistently 1.0 to 3.0 on a decent number of carries. This will not be fixed.

Sacks for OLB's in 3-4 schemes are low and are supposed to be fixed.

No word on pancakes.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
@MikeLowe47

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Thanks for the info. Where is there confirmation on stats not being fixed?

Has anyone done anything like starting each game to watch and then simming to the end? I wonder if triggering the game as a watched game would make it not register as a simmed game?

Do things work in played out games?
Old 11-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #4
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Thanks for the info. Where is there confirmation on stats not being fixed?

Has anyone done anything like starting each game to watch and then simming to the end? I wonder if triggering the game as a watched game would make it not register as a simmed game?

Do things work in played out games?
Here is confirmation of what stats are being fixed/tuned:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ng-update.html

Other stats were RB TDs (which is apparently related to a goaline AI issue, so only a partial tweak for that), reducing overall passing TDs and increasing INTs, etc.

Most supersims I've seen turn into shootouts, skewing the stats and while I'm not sure, I think they suffer from the same issues as a simmed game.

A fully played game with the right quarters will generate more realisic stats overall, but certain AI decisions will still hamper some things (for example, RBs catching tons of passes regardless of the team and primary wideouts not being enough of a focus often times).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »