Home

Larry Johnson is a Bengal

This is a discussion on Larry Johnson is a Bengal within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
Rookie

Madden Head's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Larry Johnson is a Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
Oh so he's black, that makes him a felon?
No. Him being a felon makes im a felon.

Just like how your ignorant and racist comment makes you appear ignoarnt and racist.

Last edited by Madden Head; 11-17-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
Oh so he's black, that makes him a felon?

come on man... nobody said anything about his race.

don't be a troll
Old 11-17-2009, 04:36 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Larry Johnson = Under rated and under assisted RB in Kansas City. If the Bengals are smart, they'll split carries between the two of them. That Bengals team is making a bum like Benson look like an All Pro selection, once a real running back, who's already been an All Pro on the Cheifs, gets into that backfeild, it's going to be insane. The only problem is that by the time he gets there in the game, the EA fellows will be done making any updates and his ratings will stay as they are now, which is greatly due to his lack of output in Kansas...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingking77
Larry Johnson = Under rated and under assisted RB in Kansas City. If the Bengals are smart, they'll split carries between the two of them. That Bengals team is making a bum like Benson look like an All Pro selection, once a real running back, who's already been an All Pro on the Cheifs, gets into that backfeild, it's going to be insane. The only problem is that by the time he gets there in the game, the EA fellows will be done making any updates and his ratings will stay as they are now, which is greatly due to his lack of output in Kansas...
Saying that Benson is a bum is slightly unjustified. Benson might have been able to perform with the bears if they didnt force him to put on extra weight(10 pounds I think was the extra weight). He lost a huge step and didnt gain much strength with that playing weight. When he went to the Bengals he dropped weight and he is now performing at the level he was expected to play at straight out of college.(It may also be that he is finally motivated to play football again and is performing better but yeah)

The Bengals Oline is better then the Chiefs and I would expect Johnson to also perform better then the 2.7 YPC he had this year. Should is ratings be dropped....Well that is a tough call. I dont think he is the most talented back but he still does have some talent. It will be a wait and see game with how much he actually gets to play and how well he performs during that time.

In madden, I can foresee people using a one two punch with Benson and Johnson. Once the defense is completely worn out, they could use Chad Johnson(I refuse to call him anything else) on some deep routes to force the defense to back off from the run. It will be a strong combo.

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 11-17-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:53 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Once the defense is completely worn out, they could use Chad Johnson(I refuse to call him anything else) on some deep routes to force the defense to back off from the run.
meh...well that's pretty sanctimonious of you
Old 11-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 32

Real Life= Bad
Madden= Good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »