Home
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Angry Re: Right on the ball EA

Had to recheck my tracking number to make sure EA did in fact receive my game, before I try to contact them. They received it November 2, 2009. Thats a month now and no return. This is what I mean when I say EA could give a rats *** about its customers.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #10
Rookie

rockman2k2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Right on the ball EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpdfrank
Had to recheck my tracking number to make sure EA did in fact receive my game, before I try to contact them. They received it November 2, 2009. Thats a month now and no return. This is what I mean when I say EA could give a rats *** about its customers.
Not true. My area received a bad batch of NHL 10's (I tried 3 copies, and all 3 had disc read error). I called EA support and they gave me a claim number and told me to fill out this form and ship it with the game disc. I mailed it in and received a new, and working copy of NHL 10 within a week. I'm not sure what steps you took exactly, but you should have got a claim number and filled out the form from EA's website.

Good Luck.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #11
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

did you contact them before sending it to them? Regardless if its in warranty or not, you should always call and get a reference number from them (ex: RMA, RGA) before sending it to them.

I mean, how are they supposed to know why they received a PS3 copy of Madden from cpdfrank?

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 6

"I mean, how are they supposed to know why they received a PS3 copy of Madden from cpdfrank?" - Maybe because he followed instructions in the manual and included a note about the problem, along with receipts. How was he supposed to know the game was bad?
Old 12-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #13
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcabanski
"I mean, how are they supposed to know why they received a PS3 copy of Madden from cpdfrank?" - Maybe because he followed instructions in the manual and included a note about the problem, along with receipts. How was he supposed to know the game was bad?
I didn't know he wrote them a note explaining the problem. He stated that he sent the game to them along with receipts, I must've overlooked the post where he wrote them a note explaining the issue.

And I would guess that he knows the game is bad due to him trying to play it, unsuccessfully, in his PS3.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 12-01-2009, 03:03 PM   #14
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

It'd be a cold in you know where before I packaged up a game that I bought and sent it to any one especially a Huge company. Come on, really you just read the instruction manual and sent EA your game. I tell you what next time package it up and send it too me with the receipt. I'll take care of it.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 16

Wow - you couldn't do an EVEN EXCHANGE at the store? Two weeks or no two weeks, if you've got a receipt for something you bought and need to exchange it for the SAME TITLE - you should be able to do that at the store. That's customer service 101.

If some retailer won't honor that - they suck and you should beef with them.

I don't think I would've sent EA Sports my game disc WITHOUT any kind of prior conversation or confirmation from them. Where's the proof that you even sent them a game?

I feel your frustration but I'm not sure you did this right.

Good luck, man.

-SeventhWard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 9

Yeah, regardless of the what the manual says - you don't reserve a right to be so bitter for not contacting them at all besides a note in the mail.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »