Home

O-line chemistry

This is a discussion on O-line chemistry within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Would you like new a new O-line chemistry system?
Add new system 54 91.53%
Leave it as is 5 8.47%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #17
Banned

foolish813's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: O-line chemistry

The importance of chemistry?....

See the Raiders as a team...

See the Raiders as individual players!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #18
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

I agree, team chemistry needs to be in the game!

Realistic mistakes for teams w/ less chemistry and so on, and so on. Injuries could really affect chemistry as well.

Just think of how this would help the CPU A.I. win more games against us. It would make for teams that are hot, really play hot! and vice versa.
I wouldn't mind losing a few more games b/c I played a few teams that are just putting it alltogether.
Teams that are hot in real-life(ie. Saints & Colts), always seem to be mentioned having some kind of team chemistry.
Its hard not to hear about a winning teams chemistry.

Last edited by dfos81; 11-18-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:27 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

I willobject to any further implementation of non quantifiable stats in this game. Folks it is a video game and there is a limit to what can realistically and accurately be reflected in the game.
This sounds like one more feature for people to complain about. The individual awareness and attributes of each lineman should play the biggest role. Chemistry is a whimsical stat
Old 11-18-2009, 03:21 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Whitebread
Chemistry is probably the most UNDERRATED aspect of football.

And in all team sports for that matter. I think that something like this shouldnt only be attached to the O-line but your entire team in general. The more a QB gets to know his WR the more he's going to be able to complete passes and move the offense. More of a mental aspect needs to be put into these sports games because 90% of all sport is mental!
Old 11-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #21
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Eh, I won't argue that it is there to a degree, and I wouldn't argue if something along these lines were put into the game to a degree.

But my personal opinion is that chemistry is overrated at times.

*Just an Opinion*
I don't think Chemistry is overrated in Madden though. If there is such a thing in Madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2009, 04:41 AM   #22
Banned

foolish813's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus82
I willobject to any further implementation of non quantifiable stats in this game. Folks it is a video game and there is a limit to what can realistically and accurately be reflected in the game.
This sounds like one more feature for people to complain about. The individual awareness and attributes of each lineman should play the biggest role. Chemistry is a whimsical stat
I seriously disagree. There is no limit on what can be realistically reflected in a game. A few years ago people didn't think madden could look like it does now. The work just needs to be put in for it to be done. With the money that they make for this game, there is no reason for them to not staff correctly or run enough man hours to have an idea that is fairly simple implemented into their main cash cow.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

i love this idea,i think that is an important part to building a team is chemistry, ive also thought, you playbook selection should shrink depending on if your, number 1 QB was in appose to your number 2,and so on,the more reps in practice the more prepared you are
Old 01-14-2010, 12:05 AM   #24
Banned

foolish813's Arena

Bump

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »