Home

Madden 10 Fantasy DRAFT GLITCH PLZ HELP

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Fantasy DRAFT GLITCH PLZ HELP within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2009, 09:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden 10 Fantasy DRAFT GLITCH PLZ HELP

My friend and I did a fantasy draft on Madden 10 (ps3) and everything went fine as far as the draft and importing the teams the only problem is that everytime we play against each other the game freezes!!!!!!!!!!!!! were not playing online

Any time We use our fantasy draft teams it freezes. we cant even get one quarter played before it starts freezing.

are their any solutions?

once again WERE NOT PLAYING ONLINE
(now watch someone reply and say something about being online)

all these technological advances, and madden still glitching every chance they get, we played 2k5s fantasy after madden kept freezing and after 4 yrs it still played smoothly smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 10 Fantasy DRAFT GLITCH PLZ HELP

I've had multiple fantasy draft offline franchises with friends and never had a game freeze. So I'm not 100% sure of your issue. Perhaps re-draft?

And to be quite frank if you feel the need to compare everything to 2k5 why don't you go play that?
Old 11-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 10 Fantasy DRAFT GLITCH PLZ HELP

I have never had a problem in madden 10 with it freezing and I have done fantasy drafts. Did have one really annoying one in 09 though where a couple friends and me did a 3 team fantasy draft and right after getting through all 50 rounds or whatever it is as it was moving on to the actual franchise screen so before we could save anything it froze and we had to redraft the whole thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »