Home

Attention EA: I'm gettin Tired Of Waiting Until Nov..Dec to Play Madden!

This is a discussion on Attention EA: I'm gettin Tired Of Waiting Until Nov..Dec to Play Madden! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Attention EA: I'm gettin Tired Of Waiting Until Nov..Dec to Play Madden!

It Seems like every year since ive begin playing madden on next gen (ps3 madden 2007 and so on) I have to wait until december or january to play a good game of madden. I purchase the game in august on release day but have to wait months before patches are released that makes the game actually playable. This really is bs...about time the final patch is released football season is almost over. The game might as well be released in June if we have to wait months for playable patches to come out! My 2 cents if you dont agree or have somethin gbad to say don't post...
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Attention EA: I'm gettin Tired Of Waiting Until Nov..Dec to Play Madden!

The game is still very much playable in its current state.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 16

I sorda agree. I mean i should have known by now that a sports game cant be released and come playable out of the box. By the time this patch does become downloadable I will prob play a season at most and move on to other things.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

ok, when was the last time you heard from an EA rep. on this site? huh? ur repetitive rant is falling on deff' ears, it sucks i kno, thank god for ncaa 10, even that game took 3 patches, yall expect madden to be fixed with 2??? lets not get those high hopes again, just sayin'
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 11-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
AHHHHH

Apparently you didn't read the rules set out by the OP.

According to him, you are ONLY allowed to post in his thread if you agree with him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
Playable doesnt equal fun.

I can play a game here and a game there, but if I try to play several games in a row, the vast amount of shortcomings and bugs in Madden 2010 drvie me nuts. When you see basic fundamentals of football jacked up so bad, its hard to enjoy it that long.

In all honesty, I dont think this patch is going to make it much more playable, and I dont have too much faith in this franchise going forward. Yes, Madden 2010 is an upgrade from Madden 2009, but Ian and his group are pretty shady and lied about several things, and Madden has a habit of having one year where there is a huge upgrade, and then having a few years of just roster updates.

Flame on.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthaTruth
My 2 cents if you dont agree or have somethin gbad to say don't post...
Not that I disagree with your assessment, but if you cant handle other peoples opinions, maybe you should keep YOUR opinions to yourself.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:18 PM   #8
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthaTruth
It Seems like every year since ive begin playing madden on next gen (ps3 madden 2007 and so on) I have to wait until december or january to play a good game of madden. I purchase the game in august on release day but have to wait months before patches are released that makes the game actually playable. This really is bs...about time the final patch is released football season is almost over. The game might as well be released in June if we have to wait months for playable patches to come out! My 2 cents if you dont agree or have somethin gbad to say don't post...
dont buy the game on release day...

At your rate and everyone else who complain every year AND still buy the game as a routine, why should EA be in a hurry to change? If it aint broke, dont fix it...We are telling them it aint broke by doing wat I bolded...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »