Home

Helmets shine

This is a discussion on Helmets shine within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Helmets shine

I could care less about shiny helmets. I like how the game looks on my PS3. Yes, it's sad that players on the sidelines all wear "00", but oh well.

I almost bought a 360 when 08 came out, simply because of the smoother framerates. But that game was bad on either console anyway...
Old 11-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8

Its because COD:MW2 teamed up with the 360. So of course they will say "best played on 360".

PSN ID- WoahThatGuy
Text: (910) 770-1533
Old 11-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #19
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

If XBox 360 only had bluray..
Old 11-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 5

Best played on xbox is probably jsut some marketing. MS paid a few wxtra dollars to have that added to the commercial. I don't doubt xbox live is better than psnetwork. It better be, after all you guys are paying a fee.
I have read a few articles saying that multi platform games port to the xbox much easier than they do to the PS3. So in some instances games like madden will actually appear to look better. However the ps3 is definitely the more powerful machine and it shines on ps3 exclusives.
there are a a bunch of graphically wierd things in this game. When peyton manning is on the phone on the sideline it always takes a good 3 seconds before the game fully renders his face.
Speaking of shine. Play a night game with the jaguars. They definitely need to remove a little sheen!
Old 11-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #21
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus82
Best played on xbox is probably jsut some marketing. MS paid a few wxtra dollars to have that added to the commercial. I don't doubt xbox live is better than psnetwork. It better be, after all you guys are paying a fee.
I have read a few articles saying that multi platform games port to the xbox much easier than they do to the PS3. So in some instances games like madden will actually appear to look better. However the ps3 is definitely the more powerful machine and it shines on ps3 exclusives.
there are a a bunch of graphically wierd things in this game. When peyton manning is on the phone on the sideline it always takes a good 3 seconds before the game fully renders his face.
Speaking of shine. Play a night game with the jaguars. They definitely need to remove a little sheen!
I think the Jags one is intentionally a little shinier. They added a new paint to their helmets that makes them look teal in certain light.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »