Home

Old 11-18-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Which pro team should I rebuild?

I like taking a lousy team, trading away the salary hogs and maybe a blockbuster or two and rebuilding from the bottom up. I was thinking Cleveland for a start, what do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Which pro team should I rebuild?

Clevland is definetly a possiblilty since that organization seems to be in disarry. Oakland is another possiblity.

But have you ever tried creating your own team? you can come up with some pretty realistic looking uniforms and then you wouldnt have to trade away the slaray hogs and gain cap penalties from hell. If you pick "cup-cake" for your created team you can easily release and trade most of those players and obtain very little cap while still either getting players you want from around the league or clearing up space for free-agents. I also enjoy rebuilding and I found that creating a team is the most fun for me. You have to be careful of cap penatlies in M10 becuase it seems there isnt anyway to clear them
Old 11-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
Rookie

bhackler's Arena

OVR: 3

Cleveland is fun. I just did this. Using self-imposed rules to only rebuild through FA and Draft and not ridiculous lop-sided trades. Its been fun.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have done Create-A-Team and enjoy it very much -- my Providence Mariners are 10-3 in their second season -- but I want to fix an actual team as well. Plus, the minor details of Create-A-Team bother me, like the captain patches don't show up on the jerseys, the announcer says my coach is Jim Mora when it isn't, it says "the home team" instead of Providence, etc... minor things. I know that I'm really anal to even be bothered by these things, but that's how it is.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 24

Cleveland......Oakland.......Detroit......

I might suggest Tampa Bay as well. See if you can rebuild them into another contender like they were with Dungy/Grudin....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I am in year two of my franchise with Cleveland. I simmed the first year and finished with a record 1-14-1!!! I fired the entire coaching staff and brought in Bruce Arians as my Head Coach. Year two has gone well and I am in the play offs now.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9

i suggest Detroit because they have young talent e.g Stafford, Calvin, smith, pettigrew, Sims.

lions good choice because you have a future quarterback you can build with good weapons for a good offense, i did my rebuilding with the lions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow63
Hey Vai, just wanted to say great sliders. I've tried them all and these seem to play the best of any of them out there.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

You can start from scratch with the Rams, they only have SJ, J. Smith, and Avery...few ok player on D....and they legitimately suck, will only have 1/2 wins this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »