Home

I'm through with this......

This is a discussion on I'm through with this...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
I'm through with this......

Well, I was thinking today that I am tired of waiting for this so called "patch" to come out that will probably be dissappointing anyway, along with the fact of all the problems that this game has. Even though this game is headed in the right direction, my finances are tight due to a baby due any day now. I see that gamestop is doing a 40% trade in special with 6 games, so I think that I will trade in some games and possibly get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. I still have Madden 05 with the manifesto to give me my football fix. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: I'm through with this......

Anything to do with your family's finances are personal imo.

I wouldn't tell a person one way or another what to do with their money.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I think you should do whatever is best for you. If this game isn't bringing you enjoyment then you should trade it towards something that will.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 11-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Well, I was thinking today that I am tired of waiting for this so called "patch" to come out that will probably be dissappointing anyway, along with the fact of all the problems that this game has. Even though this game is headed in the right direction, my finances are tight due to a baby due any day now. I see that gamestop is doing a 40% trade in special with 6 games, so I think that I will trade in some games and possibly get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. I still have Madden 05 with the manifesto to give me my football fix. What do you guys think?
Wait how does this deal with gamestop work?

I have a crap load of old games I never play.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

You will keep the Madden and you will enjoy it. That's my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 21

I would strongly advise you NOT buy MW2. Only because your wife will be very needy and MW2 will suck the free time right out of you.

Its well worth the $60 price tag but just like the first is amazingly addictive and re playable.

Congrats on the baby!

This patch will be alot like a Paris Hilton CD, your not going to expect much to start with and then somehow still end up disappointed and sick.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Wait how does this deal with gamestop work?

I have a crap load of old games I never play.
Through 12/6/09 I think.....

Any PS2, PS3, XBOX 360, etc.

2 games- extra 10%

4 games- extra 20%

6 games- extra 40%
Old 11-24-2009, 11:46 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
First you say money is tight/baby on the way. Then you say your gonna trade it in(not sell) and get two, not one, but two new games. Parenting is sacrificing, good luck with that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »