Home

I need help with this online franchise problem

This is a discussion on I need help with this online franchise problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I need help with this online franchise problem

Today i decided to unlock online franchise, but what i didnt know was that my brother logged into his account without telling me and i didnt notice. Then i accidentaly unlocked online franchise for my brothers account when i actually payed for the game. Is there anyway i can ask EA to strip my brother of his online franchis since he doesnt even play the game that much and give me a new code for online franchise b/c i really dont want to pay 10 dollars jst to play online franchise with my f/rs after i already paid 60 dollars for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: I need help with this online franchise problem

You're talking about EA man. You'll never see that money again... At best you might have someone look into it for a few weeks only to pass it along to another fellow.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

just gets me so mad that my brother who doesnt even play the game gets to have the online franchise
Old 11-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

Shouldn't have to pay for Online franchise any friggin way and I would be more than pissed off in your situation!!!

It is absolutely absurd to have to pay for that feature and the stupid content that they have - well cheat codes for pay is really stupid - I am ticked off and I haven't even got to use the free OLF!

Are you telling me that to play multiple online franchises I would have to pay ten dollars for each one after the first one????
Old 11-26-2009, 12:31 AM   #5
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Good question for the EA forums or their tech support.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »