Home

The All New Laughably Bad Madden 10 Audible Screen

This is a discussion on The All New Laughably Bad Madden 10 Audible Screen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
The All New Laughably Bad Madden 10 Audible Screen

This has been a big complaint of mine for a few years on Madden....first we couldnt go into individual formations to select audibles, we had to sort through ALL of the shotgun plays lumped together, or all of the I form plays lumped together.

What makes this even more ridiculous is that on NCAA football, they have the audibles well sorted and separated like on ps2, where you have individual shotguns like trips bunch and 4 WR, and individual I forms like twins and twin TE. Plus on NCAA you can set audibles in multiple playbooks on the same profile...WHY NOT IN MADDEN?!?!

Now for the capper.....for Madden 10 when you pick your audibles it doesnt even show you the corresponding button to each audible anymore!! Are you guys serious? Really?!?! We just have to guess which one goes where? Wasnt this done correctly on SUPER NINTENDO? For a game with so many improvements and so much detail, what a dumb thing to leave out....WTF EA...WTF indeed, watch this vid guys.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: The All New Laughably Bad Madden 10 Audible Screen

no one cares about your damn videos
Old 08-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

formation and/or on the fly audibles need to come back to madden.

the right stick quick audibles can only do so much, but i want to be able to call a run and a pass in the play call screen (05 or 06 on ps2) and audible accordingly.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
Rookie

milehighmagic303's Arena

OVR: 4

Does it still tell you which audible is which in the actual game when you audible?
Old 08-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

When you hit audible pre snap, doesnt it list them with the corresponding button? So it doesnt matter what order they are in the "gameplan" menu. They will all have a button in-game

Yeah this is the worst thread and video ive ever seen

Last edited by RaginCajun; 08-08-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 15

I miss the days of the internet when attention whores were actual whores that would eventually end up posting pictures of their boobs for attention. Now a days we get dudes that make 10 minute videos complaining about 1 play in a football videogame. For shame
Old 08-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
I miss the days of the internet when attention whores were actual whores that would eventually end up posting pictures of their boobs for attention. Now a days we get dudes that make 10 minute videos complaining about 1 play in a football videogame. For shame
To answer your unneeded hostility, yes, it does matter when something simple like this is cut back after it was done correctly for YEARS with inferior tech to what we have now.

This isnt even my video, just one I found that I thought some would be interested in seeing. I guess not though since it doesnt talk about player progression, helmet stripes, or buying lame DLC that gets your franchise QB off of IR. I laugh at you.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun
When you hit audible pre snap, doesnt it list them with the corresponding button? So it doesnt matter what order they are in the "gameplan" menu. They will all have a button in-game

Yeah this is the worst thread and video ive ever seen
Even if it does list the corresponding buttons pre snap, why take away our ability to see it on the audible selection screen? Especially when WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO!! NCAA has a far superior audible system that lets you save audibles to multiple playbooks at the same time. I was just pointing out these USEFUL FACTS, so take you hostility back to your offline franchise, and make sure you buy that DLC to give you a 99 rated QB.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »