Home

Starting New Franchise

This is a discussion on Starting New Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Starting New Franchise

Well im a football purest which brings me to a new face of playing madden,i've seen some threads on people who "control" all teams but really only play as one,the idea intrigues me because i can be a gm for 32 teams but mainly concentrate on just one,any tips are helpful,hopefully by doing this i can see legit FA moves and drafted,no more 43 DE being signed and drafted by 34 teams or the vikings take a RB with their first pick and that junk
any tips are needed,

either going to be Clev or StL,i just got done being the lions for the 3rd time so that ship has sailed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Starting New Franchise

I chose the browns, i;m halfway through 0-8 but i'm loving it,outside of the dumb rushing stats but i can live,finally i can see the other teams make logic moves with there players,i can sign 3-4 team proper DE and OLB

my offense is pretty sad,jamal lewis was havin a great year until he broke his collar bone now its james davis and i move josh cribbs to rb because he wasnt
playin at wr

Last edited by miahwitt60; 11-30-2009 at 05:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »