Home

What do you guys think of my trade.

This is a discussion on What do you guys think of my trade. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

The_Patriot_12's Arena

OVR: 4
What do you guys think of my trade.

I am starting my Patriots Franchise and I wanted to make a trade for a young athletic CB and possibly a RB. So i decided on this.

Patriots Trade:
RT Nick Kaczur 84 ovr.
SS James Sanders 84 ovr.
1st Round Pick

Chargers Trade:
CB Antonio Cromartie 83 ovr.
HB Darren Sproles 82 ovr.
4th Round Pick

I try to run a sim franchise and I want to know if you guys think this is fair. My thinking is The chargers have a weak right side of their offensive line and their SS isnt that great. Sproles is a backup and Antoine cason is a good CB (78 ovr.) to step up into cromartie's place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: What do you guys think of my trade.

I like that...if u minus Sproles it would be pretty realistic...Cromartie has had some legal troubel and they do need some OLineman...but Sproles is their future, they prolly wouldn't trade him for anything except AD...but overall that's a good trade.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

A good trade, especially considering o-line is the area i believe ratings have the least impact.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
I like that...if u minus Sproles it would be pretty realistic...Cromartie has had some legal troubel and they do need some OLineman...but Sproles is their future, they prolly wouldn't trade him for anything except AD...but overall that's a good trade.
Sproles is their future what are you talking about only trade him for AD what?! they'd probably trade him for Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Williams, Michael Turner, Frank Gore, Ronnie Brown, MJD, probably even Cedric Benson ,Sproles is not their future
Old 11-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

not only is the statement that the Chargers would only trade Sproles for AD ridiculous... but also, idk what roster update the OP is playing w/, but LT should be solid in MADDEN for quite a few years to come
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

real life it wouldnt be but in madden it it is
Old 11-27-2009, 06:28 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Deal a decent CB and a decent HB that's a #2 on the team and a mid-round pick for a decent OL that fills a need, a decent SS, and a 1st?

Sounds like a solid deal all around to me.

If SD needs a HB, they can draft one with that 1st round pick and raise him up while LdT still has some stuff left.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 13

I do not see anything about your trade that makes me think "that just would not happen", so kudos to you for finding a trade that helps you and most likely helps the CPU team long term. Fair trade both in Madden and real life (most likely would not go down in real life but part of the appeal of Madden is doing things to put your own stamp on your team)!

My wish is that trade difficulty had a slider, so that you could make it fairly even or easy or really hard depending on your taste! Draft day trades should incorporate the "draft pick value chart" that almost the entire NFL uses for a baseline!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »