Home

I Thought DE/OLB Pass Rush Didn't Exist Until...

This is a discussion on I Thought DE/OLB Pass Rush Didn't Exist Until... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: I Thought DE/OLB Pass Rush Didn't Exist Until...

The sprint problem really isn't something that's limited to the line play, either.

The CPU just doesn't use sprint much at all at any of the positions on the field.

But if CPU guys with an open lane to the QB actually sprinted into him instead of jogging, I bet you would see the CPU-controlled sacks per game double or triple.

Just another reason why sprint needs to be taken out of Madden like it was in FIFA/NHL.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 13

^^^No, EA needs to adjust the AI so that all the players get to top speed when appropriate and giving up the sprint button is taking away control from the user and that is always a bad idea - they need to make the cpu use it or have all the players controlled by the cpu in any game play faster (as in closer to full speed)!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boregard
^^^No, EA needs to adjust the AI so that all the players get to top speed when appropriate and giving up the sprint button is taking away control from the user and that is always a bad idea - they need to make the cpu use it or have all the players controlled by the cpu in any game play faster (as in closer to full speed)!
Exactly. EA doesn't need to cover up problems by removing features.

It needs to make the features work across the board. AI or Human.

That and the game needs to stop resolving everything faster (engagements resolve quicker, etc) when the user hits sprint.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »