Home

Is there a way to increase Panckae blocks?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to increase Panckae blocks? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #17
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Is there a way to increase Panckae blocks?

i always wondered why the didnt implement the same system that was used in nca fottball pancakes have always worked there for years hell stats in genral are better.... linemena get on the average 3-4 a game epending how well your team is an the competiton and oyu visual see the pancake... i realize ncaa fotball gmeplay is different this year but pancakes remain a constant
Old 12-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #18
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdfan76
Pancakes have been broke for years. That along with the broken tackle stats are 2 of the reasons why I sim 8 games every season. I get pancakes when I sim but not when I play. You have guys getting 200 pancakes or 200 tackles in 1 season! Fix it EA.

i agree you have avrerage linbackers with over 160 tackles lol thats jsut wrong lol. these are all not harrisons or ray lewis's on all 32 teams
Old 12-02-2009, 03:57 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
Because that's part of the O Linemen's Job.....to put defenders on their asses.

also don't you think it would enhance the game to see your O linemen pancake a LB comming in to crush ur HB who's about to hit the hole?
i do.

You very rarely get to witness a pancake actually happen and when it does happen... it's Sweet!...I've only seen it come from a WR tho...totally laid out a DB from the side who was closing in on my HB..
I guess maybe i missed the point of this thread. I do see some pancakes but the stats always seem to be lacking. My question was merely having to do with the statistical numbers and actually caring about them. It was mentioned earlier that it has to do with pro bowl selections.

But yes....I agree....more dudes gettin knocked around would be cool and welcomed.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #20
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

It is because O LINE don't progress without the pancakes and usually go down. I saw Chris Snee and Jake long fall to 78 due to the lack of pancakes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »