Home

Im late this year anybody tell me the deal

This is a discussion on Im late this year anybody tell me the deal within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2009, 05:45 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Im late this year anybody tell me the deal

i waited and got the game for 35,Im a big franchise player,and from what i read there is only one patch out people are waiting for the 2nd? That being said can I start a franchise and enjoy it as is or am I best waiting until the 2nd patch comes ive been doing franchises since the game came out. You cant use a patch after you start a franchise I belive so any body guide me what to do here be nice. i havent been around didnt have the money to but till now sorry to ask a question like this thanks. Sucks madden mania gone to!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2009, 08:37 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Im late this year anybody tell me the deal

You can start your franchise, the second patch wont mess anything up (there is a thread somewhere on the 1st page about it). Madden 10 is alright and better then the last 3 maddens, but honestly the game is nothing special.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Pro

Thanks for the reply I want to be ale to start a franchise same time be able to use a patch for tthe game where is the post about the 2nd patch. I know past years we had restart our franchise over patch because it couldnt be used after franchise was started
Old 11-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawz1979
Thanks for the reply I want to be ale to start a franchise same time be able to use a patch for tthe game where is the post about the 2nd patch. I know past years we had restart our franchise over patch because it couldnt be used after franchise was started
You don't have to restart for the patch. A dev confirmed this. I love this game, franchise mode is a blast.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Pro

thanks everyone i just wanted to get the game and ply thats coo
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »