Home

Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #193
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax
I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but has anyone figured out if we have to restart our franchise or not after the patch? I saw a while back that people were arguing about it but didn't see a definitive answer as to yes or no.

I'm so tired of waiting for this thing that I'm tired of being tired. I just want to start my franchise now.
I understand that you won't have to restart it.

I'm going to restart mine anyway, finally got some good defensive normal game speed sliders( http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pdate-1-a.html ) and I can't wait to see what the patch does for offline franchise stat fixes (http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...ng-update.aspx). And gameplay

Last edited by dfos81; 12-03-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:37 AM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 1

Will this patch require an offline franchise restart? Or can we just keep going?
Old 12-03-2009, 11:55 AM   #195
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbird91939
Will this patch require an offline franchise restart? Or can we just keep going?
see post above . Post #193, sorry I got a caffeine high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 12:07 PM   #196
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmizundastood
I am banking on early Friday morning. I've been mad patient. I'm ready for this patch.
I don't know man--you don't think there would be announcement made to say, "The patch goes live tomorrow...?" I could be very wrong, but I'm not expecting it for another week or two. That's just me.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #197
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

This is about to be the longest I've ever seen a patch in third party hands. Two weeks is the max I've seen. I'd be shocked to see this go three weeks.

Has anyone ever seen a patch in third party hands for more than two weeks? A week is normal.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #198
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I don't know man--you don't think there would be announcement made to say, "The patch goes live tomorrow...?" I could be very wrong, but I'm not expecting it for another week or two. That's just me.
Typically there isn't an announcement about the patch being out until after it's already out. So now we just have to sit and wait and keep hoping that the update pops up soon.

Old 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #199
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
This is about to be the longest I've ever seen a patch in third party hands. Two weeks is the max I've seen. I'd be shocked to see this go three weeks.

Has anyone ever seen a patch in third party hands for more than two weeks? A week is normal.
yes. last year a patch for the PS3 version of NCAA Football had a problem with it, was rejected by MS/Sony had to be fixed and resubmitted. I honestly don't remember the overall timeframe from the time the 360 version released to the release of the PS3 version.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 12-03-2009, 02:18 PM   #200
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Typically there isn't an announcement about the patch being out until after it's already out. So now we just have to sit and wait and keep hoping that the update pops up soon.
In the last couple years, I've noticed some kind of announcement that's usually made. It's usually not in the form of a press release or anything, but typically someone from EA will say the expected launch is blah-blah-blah. Then again, the last two years EA was interacting with us a lot more. But I don't expect for the patch to just appear without some sort of 'heads-up' from EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »